My New Girlfriend

candyfloss

I recently met a lovely Lebanese lady.

We get married next Tuesday.

She speaks good English, she's very presentable, she cooks, she cleans, and the nookie ain't too bad.

No-one can say the Lebanese are fat, lazy and ugly.

You sure she isn't Jordanian? Check her passport.

In my experience Lebanese are fat, lazy and ugly.

Maybe she is, good nookie can blind a man.

Mr Candyfloss ,

I am endlessly delighted that you finally eliminated my October 22nd post as the leading element from the Relationship-Forum although the lebanon does not belong to Thailand . I was just about to ask Leader Khunsanuk to replace Relationships by Geriatric Affairs . I believe that only Nasiadai , Fiery Jack and myself are sad leftovers from a battlefield earlier dominated by white towels , oversize condoms , free blowjobs and Dollhouse No. 33 ..

I had a Lebanese-American classmate in high school ... built like a brick shit house. (Lots of Lebanese and Syrian Christians fled to the USA in the Ottoman Empire days. Armenians too.) Lorraine was her name. I wonder what's become of her. The problem was her mother was twice as big around as Lorraine. I could see her future staring me in the face.

• Like 1

I had a Lebanese-American classmate in high school ... built like a brick shit house. (Lots of Lebanese and Syrian Christians fled to the USA in the Ottoman Empire days. Armenians too.) Lorraine was her name. I wonder what's become of her. The problem was her mother was twice as big around as Lorraine. I could see her future staring me in the face.

the mother......always check the mother first :)
  • Like 3

I've worked in Lebanon and Syria, and am currently in Jordan, and have to say - I'd steer clear of the Lebanese, amongst the three. The Syrians - okay, from the central/west/northern areas, I'm not so keen on the tribal Sunni types in the South and East - are the best - maybe not as beautiful on the surface as Lebanese and Jordanians even may be (more access to docs with scalpels, etc), but there's something special underneath. If I had to choose, I'd go Syrian.

My family had a really cool friend whose parents were from Syrian. His folks settled around Pueblo, Colorado ... and had a sort of general store that sold to the Hispanic farmers and shepherds in the area. Strange thing was his mother never learned English. She only spoke of Arabic and Spanish. He enlisted in the USMC in the 1930s just for something to do, was sent to China and was one of the few real China Marines to survive WWII. Whenever I think of Syria, I remember Simon Yazbek. Unfortunately, if he were alive and in Syria now, he'd rate high on ISIS's sh*t list ... an infidel Catholic. Also, he was as proud an American as you could ever hope to meet, 9 years USMC ... grunt. The stories he could tell.

I've worked in Lebanon and Syria, and am currently in Jordan, and have to say - I'd steer clear of the Lebanese, amongst the three. The Syrians - okay, from the central/west/northern areas, I'm not so keen on the tribal Sunni types in the South and East - are the best - maybe not as beautiful on the surface as Lebanese and Jordanians even may be (more access to docs with scalpels, etc), but there's something special underneath. If I had to choose, I'd go Syrian.

When you travelled to Syria and if you went through Damascus airport did you ever pay for the VIP transit through the airport? Basically you arrived and were met by a tasty Syrian lady in business type attire. A black skirt, a white blouse and a black blazer. They took you to a room, made you coffee and then took your passport and did the formalities of the visa stamping.

I presume that you got one each attending to you as when I used them that was the deal. It was on my second trip that curiosity got the best of me and I asked would they like to join us at our hotel which was the Four Seasons. Sure enough they turned up and had dinner with us. One of them had massive tits and I can still picture them now.