Spyware For Iphone 6S

bust

Last Christmas I was given an iPhone 6s by the current bed warmer.

This morning she asked me who call me on Viber at 7.00 o'clock yesterday. Unaware I had a missed call I checked my phone and sure enough missed call at 7.00.

How did she know this? I have heard that you can upload apps to allow other people to track you but not sure of the scope.

Or is there a function within Viber that has allowed her to access my content?

Curios :hmmm:

She made the call. Or knows the caller. Or saw your phone when the call came in and there was a notification on the lock screen.

She wants to see your reaction.

Fishing.

Women knows how to do.

None of the above.

With my 4s she looked over my shoulder to see my password. Wasn't happy about that. Now I have fingerprint recognition she can't do that. Caller was Burma Girl who I haven't spoken to for over a year.

Not sure I am comfortable with the entire situation.

Termination notice currently being drafted.

The MO with iPhone spyware is to install the software on a new phone and give it to the person who is the intended recipient of the surveillance as a gift with the software already set up. Did that happen in this instance? Who knows. There could be another explanation in this instance, of course...

Thai phone shop techhies can be pretty sharp cookies, when it comes to such. Whilst I have my reservations about just how far their skills go I'd say when it comes to morphing of the cell phone business and the slightly improper they strike me as more than capable.