There’S More To The Hells Angels Video Than Is Being Reported

Flashermac

There’s More To The Hells Angels Video Than Is Being Reported

Pattaya police are hunting for four foreign bikers, believed to be Australian nationals, who were captured on CCTV attacking two Thai men following a minor road accident.

The attack took place on Saturday 17th September around 6.30pm outside a beer bar in South Pattaya.

According to Thai media, the foreigners were driving a black pickup that collided with a motorbike and when the vehicle failed to stop several Thais gave chase to confront the driver.

However, I’m told there’s more to the story than is being reported relating to what took place leading up to the beating caught on camera, such as the Thai gang smashing the bikers car following the initial collision as shown below.

[pics]

The damage you see in the photos above was caused by the Thais using bricks, machetes and golf clubs. The gang only fled after the bikers got out the pickup to confront them.

This is where the CCTV picks up the story when the Thais continued to pursue the bikers to continue the battle, only to change their tune when they seen it was four big bikers they were up against, leaving one to take the kicking, while the rest legged it.

I believe the bikers have contacted police in a bid to put the record straight and resolve the situation.

https://www.stickboybangkok.com/news/theres-hells-angels-video-reported/

What's probably worth remembering is that despite the Uniforms, the Guns, the Police, The Military and on and on, the Thais are not very good at keeping out undesirables.

Name one bunch o c*nts they've successfully kept out? I can't.