Sign in to follow this  
zzzz

Watch Out For The Sneaky And Thieving Thai Kids In Traditional Custume

"She never saw it coming.

This is the moment a pair of seemingly angelic kid thieves swiped a tourist’s watch right off her wrist while posing for a photo with her in Thailand, according a Reddit post......."

http://nypost.com/20...g-this-picture/

... This is a little unexpected, especially with the kids in their traditional costume.

The family is having a fit over this, saying their kids are not thieves, and even the police say that no theft was reported. Who can say what the kid is doing in the photo, and who would want such a crappy watch anyway? Do people even wear watches now? I haven't used one in years.

Hi,

"The family is having a fit over this, saying their kids are not thieves, and even the police say that no theft was reported."

I just finished watching the 2nd season of Narcos. In there Pablo Escobar's Mom also insisted that her son was a good man.

Sanuk!

• Like 1

Hi,

"The family is having a fit over this, saying their kids are not thieves, and even the police say that no theft was reported."

I just finished watching the 2nd season of Narcos. In there Pablo Escobar's Mom also insisted that her son was a good man.

Sanuk!

finished watching it as well, but that family totally lost their sense of reality, far out !

The thing about the Hmong kids is that they were "convicted" on the internet, even though it's not even known if any crime had been committed. ("Sneaky little gooks, they're all alike!")

p.s. If you had a watch strapped to your wrist, wouldn't you feel anything if it was being removed?