Which Soi 4 Bars Are Currently Open?

Fiery Jack

For this will be my barometer as my trigger finger hovers over the 'Cancel My Trip' button: was planning late-October arrival in BKK but if it's a ghost town ale and tart-wise, I'll hold my horses and just have another hand shandy. :relieved:

Wondering. Morning/Night and the Hillary bars: open? :hmmm:

While we're at it, what about Soi 7 Beergarden? :rolleyes:

18th October today. But don't be shy. If places are closed now, please, anyone in situ, post an update if and when they open again. Thanks. :hug:

Fully realise it's a time for mourning and quiet respectful reflection. And quite rightly so. But life goes on, as it should and as it must. :applause: Just want to know how the land lies before I pack my saddle bags. :up:

Cheers, lads. :beer:

jack :help:

Edited to alter it.

Thanks lads. This is great stuff. So it's a properly-observed modicum of genuinely mournful, subdued activity. But nothing to make a man such as me change his mind about boarding a Thai-bound flight later this month? :applause:

Great news. :relieved: God bless the Thai people. :hug: You gotta keep moving forward. :chinaman: No disrespect in that, no sir. :up:

Actually (seeing as my dancing days are done, and all I crave now is a few afternoon/early evening jars in peace while I watch the world go by), midnight shutdown and lack of thumping muzak sounds perfect to me. :clown:

jack :help:

Edited to add pointless annoying signature.