Where Do The Nana Girls Go?

Fiery Jack

I second that advise to just ask some of the girls. It was the obvious thing to say and it casts a light on what I'd rather not call the 'stickman mentality', that somehow you've got to deceive, spy, and somehow think you're somehow superior to the girls. I was hoping that era of shite was long gone. And I'd rather not say it because Stick is a nice guy, but he's left this horrible legacy behind.

I've always thought that you could get a girl and treat her with real respect, like she's an honoured guest to your room. Offer them a trip to the 7/11 or Family Mart. Give them a drink and some snacks. Why not take them dancing? If you want long time it's all in how you act. Don't just fuck, *talk* to her- get the scoop (nod, wink). It isn't rocket science, and not by a long shot.

If it was me, I'd go into Nana and talk to the 'bouncers'. Then move on to the bars. Talk to the girls. Get the lay of the land so to speak. I know it's not cheap, but proper intelligence is never cheap.

All this is just far too complex thinking gentlemen . Since I developed an attitude of just asking Madame X from the Traditional Thai Massage if she wants to go out I may report extraordinary positive results . Having said so , a casual visit to terminal 21 helps to increase mutually positive vibration and I could swear afterwards it has been an innocent love affair . What more could you get ?

We are all getting older , think about it .

• Like 1

Bubi you take the cake. The fact you can pick up a lady from a massage shop and take her to T21 should not class any extracurricular activities as 'innocent'. You might say that what you are doing is less sordid for example, and I'd agree with you.

You ask what more could you get? That thought neatly encapsulates the whole 'stickman' era.

" Sordid " , dear Sir, you should not regard as in opposition to " innocent " . A bareback anal intercourse for example executed with a Ladyboy you met at night at Nana car park rates under " innocent " in my book providing this person takes care of her parents in Lao and shows generally good heart .

PS : I know Nana Car Park is under reconstruction right now and I only intend to use the location to clarify my consideration .

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

http://www.khaosoden...aided-soldiers/

I heard Climax was open last night. Not wholly reliable source :drunk: but...

Anyone confirm or refute?

jack :help:

Sorry for slightly late reply. :p

Flew in Thursday arrived a little after 2am. By 330am had checked in to hotel and showered, walked/crawled in an exhausted state over to soi 11 (flight had been delayed in china went from one hour layover to 10 - making about 30 hours flight time total) and climax was seething with it's rich tapestry of life 555.

In Hua Hin now and got an SMS from a girl I know who refers to Climax as her 'borisat' (office). She seems to be under the impression they are facing imminent closure due to some sort of issue with the building itself. Heard the same thing from a girl at Country Road (climax will close very soon, probably this month/week). Will check when back in BKK. The loss of Bangkok Beat and Climax kinda sucks. Oh well.

Ps - I like Hua Hin, first time here. Nice change up.

Pps - Climax isn't for everyone, it can definitely be annoying and I'd last about two minutes there without alcohol in the system (loud, sometimes obnoxious crowd, constant hawking of 'snacks' and drinks by the wait staff of which there is an army, etc.) But as a place to go at 3am with an enormous diversity of women, some quite stunning - it was a beautiful thing.