If Love Could Last Forever: Fiery 'fiery' Jack 2016

Fiery Jack

Well, here I am. Last night, first time in BKK for six months, and here we go...

Soi Cowboy? Why not! Baccara was good. Lots of sexy young birds, doing the two step putting-out-a-fag shuffle, all knickerless underneath wee mini skirts on you could crane your neck and get a good look up. But mostly mainly very obviously out for a Jap bloke, of which there were many in attendance. Had three beers and left. 6/10

Suzy Wong should be renamed 'Old Bangers' and, incredibly, if it's possible to be a woman wearing stockings and not look sexy, my votes go to number 85 and 62. One beer and fuck that. 2/10

The hilarious thing was that in Suzy Wong I sat next to some handsome young German bloke and his beautiful German girlfriend. She was a bit pissed, :drunk: and had obviously dragged him here as a 'let's go and tut-tut at the sleaze' sketch. He was sober. Soon as the gals start grinding knickerless, his eyes start wandering and her face looks like torn shite. She gets on his case and won't give up. I don't speak German well but I felt sorry for the bastard. Couple of embarrassing world wars lost and all that, and now this. :relieved:

Lighthouse is good too. Mostly dogs dancing but some diamonds in the dustbin. 6/10

Then somewhere else. Drink had kicked in. Some shit place. Birds all over me but uglier than I am.

Ended up going back to Lighthouse then in some short time dump with two birds from Lighthouse. One was a wee chubby thing, good as gold and could've sucked a bowling ball through a hosepipe. Other sat there and looked at her phone while I shagged fatty. Business as usual, then.

Good to be back. It's still here. :hug:

jack :help:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bit of a shame you couldn't get the other lass to play with fatty. Although I do understand it takes consummate skill to do this properly, and you were after a cheap fry up, not necessarily the Cordon Bleu. Man have I been there *so* many times.

Ya it's a pity about the German Lassie as well. The poor guy neutered, trussed up like a turkey and there is the ignominy of losing two world wars, while his pissed girlfriend is on a power trip to remove any last vestige of his manhood. Fuck me, I've seen those pretty German girls at work and it ain't pretty. They're like robots, and if you don't god damn toe *their* line, you are in a world of incredible hurt. Sprechen Sie Deutsch? I don't bloody well think so!

Of course I mean no offense to German readers - light hearted banter really.

Anyhow glad you're back , and all the best.

Also it occurred to me that fucking a fatty can be an experience in itself. Fat is kind of a wonder molecule in that it can form incredibly long chains - like a fence for example. I've often thought that like a farmer mending a fence, I could somehow re-chain them to create something new. Fat can be used as an enormously helpful hand grip for instance whilst fucking on speed. Don't just say fat isn't that!