Foreigner Found Dead Off Pattaya

Flashermac

Hi,

Why is it that in most countries people commit suicide in common ways (jumping off a building, hanging themselves, shooting themselves, etc), but in Thailand the majority seem to use elaborate ways to accomplish the same thing?

Must be much easier for the police though that these foreigners kill themselves rather than are being killed. I'm sure there is a lot less paperwork and investigating required.

Sanuk!

• Like 1

Police conclude foreign diver ‘in great spirit’ slit own throat

and

The supposed suicide victim wrote he was leaving “in great mind, body and spiritâ€. He also added that she should tell his family in the U.S. that he is on a journey around the world and won’t be able to contact them for a while.

So, I feel good and, dropping of the grid for a while to travel - hardly the cry for help that is most suicides ...

Most suicide notes follow the form - If you are reading this, it means that I have committed suicide. Please don’t be sad, it’s for the better. The life I would’ve lived isn’t worth living…

The premise being that one is dead in a minute, so one doesn't have to lie or create a subterfuge.

http://www.pattayamail.com/news/police-conclude-foreign-diver-great-spirit-slit-throat-159686