Israel Warned New Zealand That Un Resolution Was 'declaration Of War'

Coss

As for NZ, what did they sacrifice exactly again for Israel, except to libarate Europe twice, and for which we are still thankfull ?

Do you honestly think that is the Nazis had won WWII (1939 to 1945) that the following would have occurred?

The United Nations (UN) is an intergovernmental organization to promote international co-operation. A replacement for the ineffective League of Nations, the organization was established on 24 October 1945 after World War II in order to prevent another such conflict.

The end of the British Mandate for Palestine was set for midnight on 14 May 1948. That day, David Ben-Gurion, the executive head of the Zionist Organization and president of the Jewish Agency for Palestine, declared "the establishment of a Jewish state in Eretz Israel, to be known as the State of Israel", which would start to function from the termination of the mandate.

None of this would have been possible without the allied (and the USA was a big part of this) efforts. NZ was part of the allied efforts. My Grandfather fought and died in those efforts.

As reason is difficult for some to understand, I'll try parody, think John Cleese in Faulty Towers, an interview with Hitler:

"So Mr Hitler, when was it, that you decided to form a United Nations? No hang on a minute, I mean a Third Reich?"

"And Mr Hitler, what was your reasoning, to direct the Third Reich, to form the Sovereign State of Israel?"

BB - the Nazis had a little thing for Jews, called the final solution, as it is well documented, the final solution did not include, being given a free country.

• Like 1

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/netanyahu-calls-pardon-convicted-soldier-azaria-170104190028634.html

The judges went through every shred of evidence the defence put through for Azaria, the 20-year-old who maintained throughout the trial that he was innocent as charged.

However, what was said time and time again throughout the 2.5-hour judgment was that Azaria's accounts didn't add up.

Firstly he claimed that al-Sharif was lying there dead. Then he claimed that his victim was a threat, that he had a knife. But that knife was a considerable distance away. Then Azaria said al-Sharif may have been wearing a suicide vest and that's why he responded the way he did. But this was 11 minutes after al-Sharif had been shot by other soldiers and was left disabled on the ground, bleeding. He was bleeding on the ground as the ambulance staff attended to the Israeli soldier who had minor wounds.

The chairman of the panel said Azaria claimed to have a stress problem. That also was dismissed.

The jews have always been in Israel since 3000 years, educate yourself.

The state of Israel was founded in 1948. Before that you have to go back to a mythical kingdom described in religeous documents such as The Old Testament, a notoriously unreliable document. Between theese states/kingdoms there was no Israel, especially not between the destruction of the temple of Jerusalem in the year of 70 and 1948. Your post suggests that jews have lived for the significant part of 2000 years in a state that didn't exist. I take it that math was never you best subject in school. I put it to you that i'm not the one of us in most dire need of education.

The jews from Europe all had a state before WWII, did they not.

Which state would this be. I have never heard of it.

The jews from the Arab world were all kicked out in 1948, 700,000 of them, I suppose you mean them ?

They weren't all kicked out,only a significant part of them. There are still Arab countries with small jewish populations. Btw where in my post did you fin any reference to them.

Zionism and the return started in the 19th century, not after WWII

I already knew this. Where in my post did you find any reference to Zionism. Was this just a mandatory part of your proisrael drivel.

• Like 3

who is actually interested in a swedes pov on israel and WW2 events that lead up to it since you chose to hug trees and watch europe burn and loan nazis money?

Sweden stayed out of WW2 for the simple reason that we weren't attacked in difference to Denmark and Norway. You ofcourse didn't mention the despicable act of shipping ball bearings to England without which not many Hurricanes or Spitfires would have gotten of the ground. To answer your question, the jewish terrorists who murdered Folke Bernadotte were probably mildly interested. The same Folke Bernadotte that saved a significant number of jews from KZ lager in Germany. Another one to be interested might be Bejamin Netanyahu who went of in a tanget when Sweden officially declared that Plaestinians should have rights to.

I believe that your comment syas mor about you then the actual issue.

• Like 1

But you lot digress.

Back to the OP.

Is New Zealand at war with Israel now? - http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/on-the-inside/321940/is-new-zealand-at-war-with-israel-now

How Israel could wage 'war' on New Zealand - http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opinion-analysis/88118444/pattrick-smellie-how-israel-could-wage-war-on-new-zealand

Israel pauses further sanctions on New Zealand 'until further notice' - http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/87981623/israel-warned-new-zealand-that-un-resolution-was-declaration-of-war--report

and for balance, a lady spitting tacks from the Jewish contingent

Juliet Moses: Israel vote was an affront to all New Zealanders - http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11777079 - • Juliet Moses is an Auckland-based lawyer and member of the New Zealand Jewish Council.