Israel Warned New Zealand That Un Resolution Was 'declaration Of War'

Coss

Mr Waerth ,

I still see a mountain of french fries disappearing from a table at Thanon Sukhumvit in no time . I think it was you , moments of eternal significance . Not to mention the burgers that went with them .

I mostly hang out at Frankfurt Airport these days and in China. So it wasn't me.

israel has the right to exist. a tiny minute jewish homeland surrounded by hunreds of thousdands of square miles of arab countrys....i dont see any remotely significant land grabs.

do you know why the football team in the us is called the minnesota vikings?

I have never disputed Israel's right to exist. I haven't even disputed their right to occupy land for security reasons. What I do dispute is their right to move in their own population in occupied territories. This is a very clear viaolation of international declarations that mos nations have signed or otherwise adhere to. Letting Israeli civilian courts rule and using Israeli currency are other violations.

The jewish squatters on occupied land are war criminals and should be treated as such.

I don't know why the team is called vikings. Perhaps bacuse Minnesota had the largest influx of Swedish and other Scandinavian immigrants.

But the Vikings never were given a free country, with defined borders. If the Israelis were told "those are the borders -ish" then we'd understand.

Before the Christian thing, the Vikings woulda relished the opportunity to die whilst chopping up Jews, or Arabs, or anyone else for that matter... :)

vikings were essentially normans and so were the last people to invade britain!.....

It was the other way around. The Normans were descendants of Danish and Norwegian vikings. They were given land in Normandie to rule under the french king so they would stop attacking Paris. All vikings came from the Scandinavian countries. Swedish vikings are maybe less well known in the west as they mainly went east over the Baltic sea. They reached as far as Miklagård which was thier name for Konstantinopel.

• Like 1

It was the other way around. The Normans were descendants of Danish and Norwegian vikings. They were given land in Normandie to rule under the french king so they would stop attacking Paris. All vikings came from the Scandinavian countries. Swedish vikings are maybe less well known in the west as they mainly went east over the Baltic sea. They reached as far as Miklagård which was thier name for Konstantinopel.

Yes