Israel Warned New Zealand That Un Resolution Was 'declaration Of War'

Coss

If only that orange sliver was a little smaller... we'd finally have peace.

(fuck kerry and obama, never thought this day would come but i actually have to back trump on this one)

1947 Partition Plan. The Jews said yes to a state, the Arabs said no, and since have launched wars to destroy Israel.

John Kerry should read a book on history. Does he know Gaza was part of Egypt before 67? West Bank part of Jordan? Were they occupied then?

Israel has more human rights than in any other country in the mid east. This is a joke by an administration that has watched 500K die in Syria.

post-28223-0-28675000-1483038946_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

1947 Partition Plan. The Jews said yes to a state, the Arabs said no,

The jews who did not have a state siad "Yes please, give us a state that is located on land inhabited by arabs. Never mind the arabs, we can deal with them later". The arabs already had a state, they said no to a new state on their land".

• Like 2

Ladies, it was no my intention to start a thread that litigates, or re-litigates the f*ckin Israel/Palestine/Middle East issues.

The point I was trying to make, was that the current Prime Minister of Israel, phoned up 'mainly-harmless' NZ and threatens war, and that this is unacceptable in a non-medieval world, particularly when the recipient of the threat, sacrificed so much, to allow the threatener, to exist.

• Like 1

Ladies, it was no my intention to start a thread that litigates, or re-litigates the f*ckin Israel/Palestine/Middle East issues.

The point I was trying to make, was that the current Prime Minister of Israel, phoned up 'mainly-harmless' NZ and threatens war, and that this is unacceptable in a non-medieval world, particularly when the recipient of the threat, sacrificed so much, to allow the threatener, to exist.

Irrelevant drivel . You have been asked to read the UN resolution and confirm Netanjahu him good heart .

• Like 1

again, you misread the title :) Bibi only said that if NZ would voted yes (and they did) then he (Bibi) would consider it an act of war (from NZ !)

Bibi never threatened NZ with war :)

As for NZ, what did they sacrifice exactly again for Israel, except to libarate Europe twice, and for which we are still thankfull ?

BB

The jews who did not have a state siad "Yes please, give us a state that is located on land inhabited by arabs. Never mind the arabs, we can deal with them later". The arabs already had a state, they said no to a new state on their land".

The jews have always been in Israel since 3000 years, educate yourself.

The jews from Europe all had a state before WWII, did they not.

The jews from the Arab world were all kicked out in 1948, 700,000 of them, I suppose you mean them ?

Zionism and the return started in the 19th century, not after WWII

BB

Unless you are a Palestinian! :stirthepo

Indeed, Palestinians dont live in Israel, some live in Gaza (returned to them since 2005) and live there under Hamas terror, others live in -what you call- the Westbank under Palestinian Authority (and not much better than under Hamas)

Otherwise many Israeli Arabs hold high positions in governement, parlement, army, hospitals and courts.....

BB