Israel Warned New Zealand That Un Resolution Was 'declaration Of War'

Coss

Stalin set up part of Siberia as a jewish homeland ......

It is called the Jewish Autonomous Province:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

Anyway. Everyone has a right to exist.

What always strikes me is how on movie sets in Bangkok Palestinians, Israelis, American Jews, Saudi's, Syrians, Iraqi's, Iranians etc are always the best of friends .... and the only big discussion they have is on whom makes the best hummus. If only they could export that friendliness back to their home countries.

What always strikes me is how on movie sets in Bangkok Palestinians, Israelis, American Jews, Saudi's, Syrians, Iraqi's, Iranians etc are always the best of friends .... and the only big discussion they have is on whom makes the best hummus. If only they could export that friendliness back to their home countries.

Try giving one of them, only one of them, a $1,000 bonus, in view of the others, WWIII!

Mr Coss ,

I am deeply worried as I see you ranting about Prime Minister Netanyahu who in fact operates from a position of outstanding moral integrity . Ah, give or take a few cases of corruption here and there .

The reality nowadays is that Israel seems to be working on becoming hated by the rest of the world and I wonder how long this might be an enjoyable target . Up to them , really .

PS : To prevent scoobydoo an BelBoy suffering from a cardiac arrest : nowadays widely smiled at Mrs Merkel 2008 went as far as saying Israel´s safety is a German Reason of State . So whatever I say I am on the safe side . Wir schaffen das . Na hoffentlich .

• Like 1

Bubi, only this morning a dodgy looking bloke with a military bearing and a tan was striding up the road outside my house, looking at a gps device.

Fortunately I have not posted my coordinates on farcebook nor have I become a twit for Assange to monitor me.

My wife has instructions to look askance if anyone offers her kosher food.

My country as a whole, has taken to glancing in a nervous manner at the horizon, seeking early glimpses of the all powerful Yiddish Navy, carrying numerous examples of blond and blue eyed sailor folk, the Black Hebrew Israelites of course, having not integrated into the Hebrew Navy for various reasons, none of which are a lack of racial harmony, for which the entire population of Israel are so well known.

• Like 1