An Evening At Nana Plaza -

Nasiadai

Tuesday evening, Wednesday night 'I was in the bars of the NEP and had lots of fun and also a few touching moments with a couple of girls.

Nasiadai – Bakwahn

I was there as well: Likes - BKK Bunnies & Billboard: Dislikes - Mandarin, Mercury, Rainbow Bars, Butterfly.

At Cowboy: Likes - the 2 houses (Doll & Crazy) Dislikes - the Arab's bars and all of the bars where the phuying wear fucking pantyhose... :nono:

And I like Yangon, Rangun, Myanmar, Burma.

Here is a translation made by https://translate.google.de/. You can see how many mistakes the translater makes:

Hello, sawasdee or in Burmese: နေ့ က က - in Latin: mingalabe. At least so roughly.

Greetings from Yangon - Rangoon - the ancient capital of Burma, Myanmar.

I came by plane from Bkk. Then take a taxi to my regular home hotel "Chan Myaye" in the old center, in the old town of Yangon,

which is very charming, very charming. I have a very nice, though small room; Properly furnished.

A welcome limonade and WiFi are also available. What more do you want?

Also the whole environment, a densely populated and densely populated urban area with old building stand invites you to look and wonder.

Of course, the world-famous Shwedagon Pagoda, the Sule and the Botataung Pagoda are on my sightseeing program.

This country is Buddhist too, and the inhabitants are through their religion deeply shaped. Friendly, polite, smiling, tolerant to the stranger.

Yangon is home to about 5.2 million people. For comparison, Düsseldorf has 550,000.

I certainly look forward to many walks and tours through an interesting city.

I must take care of the heat. Temperatures well above 30 degrees are normal here in March.

Now in the evening, 8.30 pm local time, we still have 28 degrees, probably more.

Nasiadai - Bakwahn - Charly