An Evening At Nana Plaza -

Nasiadai

Bubi you might not have seen my latest 'Sprinting through the sois'. It's a blockbuster of erotic tension, a whirlwind of romance gone wrong etc.

I am with you Sir, fully . I consider in particular Soi 7/1 as one of the last resources of true passion . Often I take a casual lunch at a place which claims to be a seafood establishment and sitting half outside there is an excellent opportunity to watch a considerable number of ladies trying to find a temporary lover before they finally retire at the Lumphini home for elderly women . Everybody deserves a fair chance is my personal rule No. 1 .

I am with you Sir, fully . I consider in particular Soi 7/1 as one of the last resources of true passion . Often I take a casual lunch at a place which claims to be a seafood establishment and sitting half outside there is an excellent opportunity to watch a considerable number of ladies trying to find a temporary lover before they finally retire at the Lumphini home for elderly women . Everybody deserves a fair chance is my personal rule No. 1 .

Well I suppose that is commendable, I mean that is, if you have nothing else better to do. A Lumphini whores in retirement fund - we all chip in but nothing ever really changes. Most of the money will be siphoned off, and all we'll really be left with is lizards with top hats and monocles.

Better to my way of thinking to invest in the hot young chicks at Nana - amortization, etc.

Gentlemen Fiery Jack , Nasiadai and BuBi seem to be the leftovers of the threatened species of glorious ambassadors of erotically inspired quality tourism . But the list might not be complete .

I think I've falling off this endanged species list at least temporarily, as evidenced by my having recently posted a request for information about DNA testing in Bangkok...

• 1 month later...

I have published longer reports about a wonderful evening at Nana Plaza on a German speaking board; in German language, of course.

I stay in Bangkok now, because I am waiting for my visa for Burma/Myanmar.

Tuesday evening, Wednesday night 'I was in the bars of the NEP and had lots of fun and also a few touching moments with a couple of girls.

It would be very time consuming to translate the long texts into English.

Perhaps, when I have time and leisure, I make a back-translation.

Even at Nana you can still find appealing, charming girls who offer a long time with girlfriend-sex and take-care-feeling.

Tonight it is is time to barfine a girl, long time.

Live from Krung Thep – 2. of March 2017 – sunshine, 31 Degrees

Nasiadai – Bakwahn

• Like 1