Sprinting Through The Sois

panadolsandwich

Am I the only one who really 'gets' Flashy? The aphorism, a true scholar and a gentleman - well that sounds like Flash doesn't it? Well I'm sure-ing it does. But all I knows is if I was in a tight spot, I would want The Flash to be there.

Anyhow, the show must go on, whether we like it or not. So where was I - thass right!!! I was at Nana feeling like a green mean fucking machine, with a huge fat wad and plenty of baht in the wallet as well. I was intent on this girl they call the octopussy - that was my mission, fuck that octopussy. I'd already limbered up - I can speak any language they can throw at me - so bring it ONNNNNN!!!!

She's there - like an anathema on a string, when look, Wake up, but never lost -where is my leg? It's okay, it was just a dream, but was it? Pills sii deang crash through your shaking hands. But there she is again - like an angel perching on a shopping trolley Mekong - she's dancing, like an angel to your fevered dreams, but the blips are ICU a life support machine - we all think it will be okay - ever so nice. It will be alright - until you wake up.Because whatever this is, you are welcome. And, by the way you are welcome.

Shuttered, as if by ignomious light, you will await the sunrise, betwixted the earth and sun, scurry into hole you.

Well that is if you're smart. Good morning!