Sprinting Through The Sois

panadolsandwich

So there I was pumping her hard, and my cock is like two coke cans stacked on each other. But I can't seem to get any leverage – so as I put it to her puckered arsehole and finally I'm getting some action, but as it cruelly turns out since we've both been on the peeve for three days, grabbing the occasional som tam or tom yum koong or even rad na, it's like her arse is full of grinding chip shop vinegar spiced with prik naam. In pain my fist flails out and with those sovvies on it – it kind of caught and shattered the glass fire alarm panel, but I didn't notice because I was trying to blow my load. Anyhow like I said I kept pumping and it was coming close god damn it! When someone knocked the door down with an axe and the authorities came charging in. . . Part 2 to follow. . .

I hit the ground running. I was a sprinter at school, and although it was a good twenty years ago I found my feet and I'm off like a flash, fairly bounding along focusing on extending the stride - it must have been beautiful to watch. Ducking low lying clothes lines, and slaloming through the potholes I must be about 400m away within a minute when I start to wonder, why am I running? I had the forethought to put the jeans on before leaping through the window, and my wallet is there in the front pocket. A sillk shirted moto driver is staring at me all boggle eyed as I catch my breath leaning against the telegraph pole, and I get him to take me back to Nana Plaza where I buy a cheap T-shirt and a bottle of beer. Man that was surreal. I suppose I didn't need to run - but something tells me it was the best thing to do. I was on a massive natural high. I felt very strong and fast, so I decided to go out on the prowl, eye of the tiger style.

So there I was pumping her hard, and my cock is like two coke cans stacked on each other. But I can't seem to get any leverage – so as I put it to her puckered arsehole and finally I'm getting some action, but as it cruelly turns out since we've both been on the peeve for three days, grabbing the occasional som tam or tom yum koong or even rad na, it's like her arse is full of grinding chip shop vinegar spiced with prik naam. In pain my fist flails out and with those sovvies on it – it kind of caught and shattered the glass fire alarm panel, but I didn't notice because I was trying to blow my load. Anyhow like I said I kept pumping and it was coming close god damn it! When someone knocked the door down with an axe and the authorities came charging in. . . Part 2 to follow. . .

Panadol, note the Blue highlighted text above in your post, it's the hyperlinks you copied when you C&P'd

Ah okay thank you, I understand now. Here is the link: http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/124077-you-know-what-i-mean-%E2%80%93-part-1/?hl=panadolsandwich#entry1904094

Unfortunately to see it you would have to sign up to their board. I have a pdf if you would like me to send it to you. It's highly entertaining, in the end I end up doing the 'real' Cleopatra in the ass, via some supernatural mechanism. Needless to say, Pattaya Addicts were OUTRAGED!!! Lol.

They have collectively let's just say - a peculiar slant on the world. You won't survive long if you don't ape them. Hyper territorial, hyper judgmental. But apart from that, really nice people for the most part - only they're inexorably losing the plot, a slow dementia creeping up on them. I met them about mid dementia I think, and what a fascinating squalor it was.

I like Thai360, or nana, because like someone said, it's like an old English Pub. Most people if not all are eminently respectable - apart from me. I might be a bit (a lot) eccentric, but I'm still just nursing my Pint quietly in the corner..... . .. before I get up and start singing .....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...