Nanapong @ Dollhouse

Guy Himmaparn

I wonder if the DH has got a manager now. I went in a few weeks after Darel was gone and no one greeted you, nor did I see a single familiar face. I'd been going their for God knows how many years, and it was sort of like the Twilight Zone, (Same same but REALLY different.) Good to see Tommie's back announcing the DCs. At least that's one tie to the past.

The manager of Dollhouse in Soi Cowboy is Dino. He was appointed maybe 3 months ago. He's an affable American who has managed other gogo bars including Las Vegas in Nana.

That's one of the reasons I make point of stopping in each year. That, and the music is better than most of the other SC bars. This trip it seems the girls in the Gogo bars are more friendly and/ or desperate than in recent high seasons. Anyone else get that same impression?

BTW the bar was packed for the contest and everyone really seemed to enjoy the show, especially the girls, and of course the judges.

👀

• Like 1

I met an American who was proposed to take over right around the time Darel died, nice and friendly. But for some reason he wasn't hired. I wonder if it's the same guy.

I don't think it is. There was an Italian guy managing Dollhouse for a while several months ago and Dino only came on board around 3 or so months ago, maybe a little longer.