• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Coss

Coss

Carpal Tunnel

• Board Sponsors
  • 10910 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 18:19

Thats what all the girls say, "huge significance", I of course, view myself as about normal, what ever that is...
Yes still wanting to be back in Vientiane, swinging in my hammock, supping ice n beer, in the shade of my Cashew tree.

#12 JaiRai

JaiRai

addict

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:03

There is an open air Australian beer bar with live music right in the center of LK metro.  Forgot the name, but hands down my favorite chill out spot in Pattaya.  Pattaya gets annoying (for me) after a couple days but I always seem to have a good time in that particular bar and return again.  And again.  Damn the name eludes me.... there's a hotel upstairs from the bar.  Lot of hot milf types hovering around.  

Next time I am in Pattaya, will check out the Soi Buakhao a little more.  And thanks for the prose Herr Nasiadai.
i'm a lazy sod

#13 zzzz

zzzz

old hand

• Board Sponsors
  • 1165 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:31

View PostNasiadai, on 18 February 2017 - 07:58, said:

...I wanted the girl with the big boobies....

Nasiadai  - Bakwahn

Your post reminds me of an American expat I knew down in La Ceiba, Honduras.  We had many a drinks together.   He also loved the boobs of the local hot women. He didn’t do the attractions down below, only boobs, big ones. He said he didn’t have to wear rubbers or worry about STDs that way. He would squeeze them together and ….

#14 Nasiadai

Nasiadai

• Members
  • 302 posts
  • LocationHamburg - Bangkok - Duesseldorf

Posted 22 February 2017 - 04:43

JaiRai, thanks for the hint to the Australian beer bar. Thank you for noticing that bar.
When I'll be back in Pattaya I'll have a look.

I will inspect this locality and report about it. I cannot find this bar using Google Streetview.
Can you help?
Here is the beginning of LK Metro:
https://www.google.d...!7i13312!8i6656

Nasiadai

#15 bust

bust

Beach Inspector

• Board Sponsors
  • 13141 posts
  • LocationNot where I should be

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:02

If ever we are in BKK the same time Nasiadai we will meet for a beer in Crazy House
"I get enough exercise just pushing my luck"

#16 Nasiadai

Nasiadai

• Members
  • 302 posts
  • LocationHamburg - Bangkok - Duesseldorf

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:46

ZZZZ,
ooohh I love mammary intercourse  -  cumming all over her big boobies.
But there are not many Thai girls with hooters that makes it possible.

Bust:
"If ever we are in BKK the same time Nasiadai we will meet for a beer in Crazy House"

We can do, heartily.

Nasiadai

#17 torrenova

torrenova

veteran

• Members
  • 2015 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:03

View PostJaiRai, on 21 February 2017 - 01:03, said:

There is an open air Australian beer bar with live music right in the center of LK metro.  Forgot the name, but hands down my favorite chill out spot in Pattaya.  Pattaya gets annoying (for me) after a couple days but I always seem to have a good time in that particular bar and return again.  And again.  Damn the name eludes me.... there's a hotel upstairs from the bar.  Lot of hot milf types hovering around.  

Next time I am in Pattaya, will check out the Soi Buakhao a little more.  And thanks for the prose Herr Nasiadai.

Bar is Billabong https://www.google.c...!7i13312!8i6656

It is a 241 sort of place really (or was). Quasi MILF hang out but not sure how many are really on the payroll and how many click a BF and get a backhander from the staff. It was suspect on my last visit.
When you've done your dough its time to go !

#18 buffalo_bill

buffalo_bill

Heart broken

• Board Sponsors
  • 4238 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 19:43

View PostNasiadai, on 22 February 2017 - 05:46, said:

ZZZZ,
ooohh I love mammary intercourse  -  cumming all over her big boobies.
But there are not many Thai girls with hooters that makes it possible.

So just try elsewhere

#19 JaiRai

JaiRai

addict

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 22:18

View Posttorrenova, on 26 February 2017 - 03:03, said:

Bar is Billabong https://www.google.c...!7i13312!8i6656

It is a 241 sort of place really (or was). Quasi MILF hang out but not sure how many are really on the payroll and how many click a BF and get a backhander from the staff. It was suspect on my last visit.

That's it Billabong.  Thanks.  Yeah, even the cleaning woman was trying to coax me upstairs for a ST, which I found quite interesting.  5555

But I enjoyed the vibe (whatever that means).  Prolly my gradual intoxication played a role.  

Also didn't realize there were two of them.

i'm a lazy sod

#20 Pretendingtobemale

Pretendingtobemale

Pooh-Bah

• Board Sponsors
  • 1924 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 23:18

What did you do? Steal the security Cam recordings?
לעבן צו פּאַלעסטינע

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users