Dogs At The Table

bust

Dogs usually stay away from places that sell food in LOS in case they end up on the menu :biggrin:

busty....busty....busty.....

Cum'on mate.....how many times have you been sat at a table with a "Dog" on your lap

lolololol

Maybe the tiger should post some pics......hahahahahaha

Beer goggles and all

• Like 2

Hi,

"Am I over reacting?"

Yes.

I fail to see how this could have impacted the quality or hygiene of your food. Dogs - as far as I know - don't cause cancer like cigarette smoke does.

Sanuk!

It goes beyond me. What about the next person who sits at the table after the dog has licked it's arse then slobbered all over the table.

The table gets wiped up with the same cloth every other table and counter does without being washed. Most staff will walk around with the same cloth the entire shift.

Hi,

Bust, do you eat from the table or from a plate? :)

And how would this be different than if a baby slobbers on the table? Or - since this was outside - a bird shits on the table and it gets wiped off with that same cloth. Sounds more like an issue of how cleaning is performed in the restaurant.

Besides, I assume you've eaten on roadside foodstalls while in Asia. You don't think hygiene is a bigger problem there than a dog in someone's lap at a table?

And finally, if you would get sick from dog 'slobber' I would probably be dead by now as my dog licks my hands and face every single day.

Sanuk!

Oh I do like seeing debate, Willy waving in Public etc.

In the Red Corner Kh'Bust in His Howard Hughes mode v Khun Sanuk in his ;I've and let and let live mode.

Lets weigh up the arguments

Slobbering Baby v Dog ... Baby (if Human and not canine) babies carry same infections as Adult Humans and as such cannot be passed on to Adults -1 KS

Flying Birds Crapping on the table, as opposed to Babies or Dogs the Bird is a natural occurrence which is not brought to the table willingly by either party, should be voted 0-0 but -0.1 to KS for using this lame excuse in his argument'

Cleanliness / wiping of Tables, this is the fault of the Restauranteur and his staff, not the fault of Canine, Human or Avian so -1to Bust

So KS loses out in my straw poll by 0.1 points based upon bird shit, the kee nok factor.

Personally from my viewpoint (stood smoking many meters away so not as to offend others) it's all a bunch of Arse, psychosomatic misplaced fears, I see the Dog / Baby / Crapping Bird / Dirty Cloth etc it MAY affect one in ones own mind but to be honest its all a load of bollox, which is not to say I would be happy seeing Dog licking up Baby puke after it has eaten bird shit