Sign in to follow this  
Coss

Red Bull Heir Enjoys Good Life Four Years After Hit And Run

I thought that Thaksin had to ask for, and was granted permission, to leave Thailand to go to the Beijing Olympics. I can't imagine that the present government feels any kinship with a spoiled mega rich kid that flaunts his being above the law. Would this rich kid be treated the same way if he had run over the son of the General that rules Thailand?

Even the generals tread easy around the Red Bull family. They know they won't be in power forever.

... but will get a nice pension. :shhh:

Reading about the King signing the countries 20 Constitution since 1932, I can see the ties between the Military and the elite in Thailand and how these ties could supersede the death of one of its own (even though low level) by an elite that games the legal system. The new Constitution is getting some national press in the U.S. But none on this board. It must be an example of "same old, same old." I guess that elections are no more than 19 months away.

"But none on this board"

we have to be cautious about what is posted here given the residence of our leader and others.