Khaosan Songkran To Happen Without Water Guns, Sexy Clothes Or Booze

Flashermac

The real Songkran is 13-15 April, but KSR starts around the 10th. Pattaya usually starts after Songkran and conitinues for ages.

It's 6 days in Chiang Mai, though the idiots in the countryside may continue throwing water for the rest of the month, preferably at people on mo'cy's.

Mr Old Timer.

Does it take I, a wee nippers snipper to explain it to you?

It relates to driving the Khymers back East, hence the reason + 1 Day in Chomburi, +2 in Bang Lamung + 3 in Rayong

Young Pup teaching old dog new tricks hehe!

I Lived Eastern Seaboard for 9 years before reacting to BKK in 2000 and for my sins have worked there hence.

My teenage Thai (half) daughter chose the UK as a more preferable place to spend this month. I think she saved an entire years allowance to make it an interesting shopping experience.

My teenage Thai (half) son preferred to remain at home on the condition that his personal 30 odd cu foot refrigerator was well stocked with copious amounts of chocolate, ice cream, drinks etc and an on demand home delivery pizza service was retained. Really I can't imagine what a teenage boy could do shut in his room all day with all that comfort food and a 100Mbps internet connection. Oh, er, maybe...