Dumsoda Is Still Kicking!

cavanami

I may pop up for a few days mid September. Will keep you posted.

This review made me laugh..... :p

"Nong Khai has a small beer bar scene with working girls, but it was nothing like in Udon Thani. There was also a lot of expats here, mostly old guys sitting in the bars.

A couple of the bars almost worked as daycare centers for the old expats living here. The same guys sat in the bars all fucking day. Unbelievable.

The beer bars was located at two different places in town. Walking between them took roughly 10 minutes."

I may pop up for a few days mid September. Will keep you posted.

This review made me laugh..... :p

"Nong Khai has a small beer bar scene with working girls, but it was nothing like in Udon Thani. There was also a lot of expats here, mostly old guys sitting in the bars.

A couple of the bars almost worked as daycare centers for the old expats living here. The same guys sat in the bars all fucking day. Unbelievable.

The beer bars was located at two different places in town. Walking between them took roughly 10 minutes."

55555....you talkin' bout me boy......

I'm told there are a few that are not pased their use by ode....but I wouldn't know

Sounds like South Pattaya. You can see the old drunks sitting in the same bars day in day out, starting their days with ham and eggs and a beer.

Is that those guys we met last year???

The ones with their walkers parked next to 7/11\

Remember.....they would not let share a beer 'cos ours weren't in brown paper bags....LOLOLOLOL