Bill O'reilly Sacked

bust

post-6949-0-11490900-1492658733_thumb.gif

Bill O'Reilly is out at Fox News amid a cloud of harassment allegations. He released a statement saying it's "tremendously disheartening that we part ways due to completely unfounded claims."

Concerning the "sexist" environment around Fox, are female employees that brainless that they are joining a news organization where most female on air personalities have to be attractive and wear skirts that stop close to their butt. I'm not saying that they deserve to be sexually harassed but they can't be surprised when it happened there. I think that Fox will do alright unless they decide to replace the above mentioned female on air personalities with normal, less attractive, females.

I kinda have no sympathy. These on air women, Kelly and the rest made a career out of telling everyone else including other women that the 'ism' (sexism, racism, etc.) they faced at others hands wasn't the case UNTIL it was them. Every single unarmed black guy that got shot by a cop they defended the cop. EVERY one. Women wanting pay equity? Nah, work harder bitch. I got mine. Increase in attacks on anyone looking moslem as well as synogogues. Under report or don't mention it. Anyone they deemed non GOP, they fucked over. So, fuck 'em.

Sorry if it sounds harsh. The fact is they will (and have) go to other networks and do the same to others.

• Like 3