Sign in to follow this  
Fiery Jack

Soi 7 Beergarden To Close?

Went in - god knows why - for a cold one around 4pm last Thursday and business was booming.

YMMV.

Don't boom-boom in the bar. :nono::neener:

Don't boom-boom in the bar. :nono::neener:

I didn't know how to ask if I was the only one here who immediately made that connection. Thank you for showing me I'm not alone.

Indeed, many fond morning and afternoon memories of the place. Early 2000s, I could pretty much guarantee I'd meet someone I knew who'd be worth ST at least from there, including the remarkable Miss Fall-off-the-Bed, who was a drinker of cheap booze and a brilliant lay. Filthy good girl. They don't make 'em like they used to.

Recent years, I'll at least stop in for a bite or a few drinks, but the goods on offer have been so utterly repellent that not even nostalgia could move me to consider anything more than a polite nod...

• Like 1

Mr Bill, subject to the law of unintended contrariness, the lack of news of demolition, or vaporisation, would suggest you can be encouraged or indeed happied.

Gentlemen ,

still under the influence of at least 2 severe human disappointments I shall never enter the place again . Still I am strongly supporting it´s survival as world cultural inheritage .