JP's Newbie Trip pt. 4

jpellet

Spent all day visiting temples, It was nice but I prefer the ruins like we saw In Cambodia. Went back to the hotel for a dip In the pool, then showered and went to a cultural show for dinner. The cultural show was O.K. but I'm not really fond of set menus.

Wanted to try soi 7 beergarden so we took the skytrain to Asok station. Walking down soi 7 we noticed New Wave bar so we looked Inside. We decided to give It a try since It had pool tables and a number of good looking girls. Started drinking and finally got a turn on the tables. I started winning all the games, I wouldn't play my dad as I knew he would beat me. Was playing this one girl for beers and winning so I was getting pretty drunk. My dad finally got on the other tables and we both started winning. I finally told me dad I was going to take the girl I was playing pool with home but he said he wanted to. Anyway she had a friend and called her over and I started playing her not really what I wanted for the night but my dad was happy. After awhile they said they wanted to take us someplace else, so we left. We got In a taxi and next thing I know I'm seeing all these foreigners and dirty looking people, I finally realize were on Kho San Road(a place I'll never go back). We go to a club that's packed and plays pretty good music. The girls order a bottle of Johnny Walker Black and mixers. I'm thinking I'll be paying for this but the girls have a discount card and pay for It themselves. Now I'm drinking jack and cokes and having trouble standing up straight but we finish the bottle and they want to go someplace else. We go to a small club and she's a regular because she already has a bottle there. At this point my dad takes his girl home and I tell him I'll probably stay In a hotel. We drink some more and now I can barely see So I tell her let's go. We get In a taxi and I say The Peninsula. On the way home she gives me a small gold ring and says she had It since she was ten and It was the first thing she bought for herself(sure) and how much she likes me and wants me to have It. We get to the hotel and No problem bringing her In and when we're at the door I tell her to be quiet. The room has a little foyer and when we walk In a can here my dad going at It In the bedroom, so we head to the bathroom. A huge bathroom two sinks, big tub, and big shower. We had sex on the counters, In the tub, and In the shower. When we were finished we sat In the tub and watched t.v., not 5 minutes later thanks to her suggestive rubbing I was ready to go. We head out to the bed thinking my dad was asleep. We start going at It and she's making a lot of noise and all of a sudden I hear my dad and his girl laughing, this goes on for a few minutes and I tell them to shut up, but I still kept on doing what I was doing. Woke up In the morning and had to run downstairs to cancel our tour for the day. Went upstairs and got my girl and went to get some lunch. After lunch she told me she had to change so we went to her house. She lived far out of the city, I met her sister and her husband, their kids and the nanny. Ended up spending the whole day there and then she made me dinner. After dinner we went back to the hotel since I was flying to Chang Rai In the morning. Got to the hotel and my dad was their with his girl from the previous night, I guess she went home to change and came right back. So we went and had more sex In the bathroom and the bed even with my dad their but lucky he was asleep this time. In the morning gave her 1680 baht, she looked at me like she wanted more but since I couldn't seem to extract myself from her without being rude I thought this was fair. Only In Thailand can you get so drunk that you have sex when your father Is 2 feet away and laughing.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me see if I understand this. She spent two nights and mornings having sex with you and that's all you paid her. No wonder she looked like she wanted more. I think these girls get taken advantage probably all the time in situations like this. It sounds the guys can get by with paying as little as they want.

Great report,unbelievable but we know its true.One minor critisism.Try to be a tad more generous when its time to pay the ferryman as the previous poster suggested or do as I do and never publish what you actually paid.As your a newbie we,ll let you off this time.Keep up the good work.

I don't think the guy cares whether the person he is using is unusually vulnerable meaning after the fact he can rip her off if he wants. He simply felt entitled to whatever he wanted with this girl, whenever he wanted it for two days. When it came time to pay he didn't care. I can't understand why guys would be so mean as to not pay the usual rate because it's so low to begin with. I think the girls will just need to ask for the money up front.

I think it's pretty much understood what the going rate is. He's probably been on the board for awhile. I just think it's a cop out to say that.

Funny when there's even a hint that one of the girls took advantage of a guy they usually get beat up on pretty badly but when it's the other way around somehow it's excused.

I think bottom line the girls should be paid up front.

hmmm... don't think paying up front is the answer either.

you can't expect everyone who comes on here knows the whole score about paying. (now if he was reading this board for a while before he went, then I'd agree. We don't know)

I'd agree with Rusty. You can't beat up JP too bad for that.

( I said.. Too bad)

But some food for thought JPellet.. In L.A if you go to a massage parlor (for example) you will pay $40-$50 just to get in. Then another $80-$100 for the "tip". And your selection will be from 2-3 girls. (max) And that is for 30 minutes! Of course it isn't Thailand, but...

So JP, you got a nice girl for almost 2 days, drinks, dinner, guide, 2 shags and saw her place. All for under 40 bucks...

next time I'm sure you will adjust this.

troydeere

i agree ease up on him, he is having some very new and real experiences, and i suppose as far as most of you r concerned is very much virginal to the los experience

Admittedly is sounds as if he hasnt come up to scratch when the finances were sorted out, but that is part of being a newbie(as you guys like to call it) is all about.

I wouldnt mind betting, after getting back from his trip to i think it was chain rai, if not i stand corrected, he will probably hook up with this lady again, and like everyone else pay maybe even a bit more for the services rended. Also not forgetting the extra that i think every farang pays the last girl he is with before he goes home( you know you havent spent anywhere near the amount you thought you would so a few thousand extra baht changes hands.

Im sure nearly everyone on this board at some time or another has not paid the exact amount that any of the girls are worth due to not having changed enough money(too many singha's) or how many times have the more experienced on this board had a lady say i no take, i no want, when it came to paying(yes generally you have been with this lady a few times, or have just got back over there) but it is still the same.

We cant compare other countries to this in regards to service, for if we did, why dont we pay what it would cost in your own country(for example australia, it is approx $200/hr and upwards)yes at the moment with our exchange it would work out to be 4800plus baht for a very short time. No we pay nothing even remotely close.

Yes not all people come here for the sex scene, but it does become an attraction once here, and the cheapness of it compared to our own homes also is part of the luir which attracts us.

Please remember everyone started out the same way. First trip to thailand exciting, second trip caught the bug, and the next thing u know youve been ten or so times or living their and youve gone from a newbie making all the mistakes, doing a few things culturally wrong to this wise oldbie, advising all the newbies on what to look out for.

Rustie i think is right, maybe he should keep his costings to himself, but im sure its more an excitement thing, amazed at how cheap things really are(all be it a little to cheap). Cut him some slack and just enjoy the stories for what they are, stories from a guy and his dad enjoying a strange new world of fun and excitement.

He will learn, and from that will be able to give some excellent advise through experiences of his own.

Remeber fertilise the tree dont poison it

I don't buy the bit about they're new to this. The guys are too worried they're going to be over charged to not know what the going rate is. Also it sounds like he had as much sex from her as he wanted not just two shags. He said the girl had sex on the counters, In the tub, and In the shower. Then when they were finished they sat In the tub and watched t.v., not 5 minutes later thanks to her suggestive rubbing he was ready to go.so they start going at it again.

Later the next day they went and had more sex In the bathroom and the bed even with his dad there. In the morning he gave her 1680 baht. I feel really sorry for that girl. I bet she was really shocked when she left. I'm sure it made a difference in her mind about her feelings towards men in general.

Here's what Stickman had to say about guys who rip off the girls.

I have an ex-girlfriend who is a gogo dancer at Clinton Plaza. She has told me that very recently a lot of guys have been paying bar for dancers, taking them to the hotels and at the end of the night saying they only have 500 baht. Now that is just down right rude let alone nastily deceitful. She said most of these guys say they are tourists, so we may assume that no local ex-pats are doing this. But just a thought for men who like to try this on, remember these girls are working girls, and if you are prepared to pay bar and pay for a hotel you should be prepared to pay her at least 1000 baht, if not 1500, which is the standard rate for a dancer. If you want to try the "sorry I've only got 500 baht" trick, I advise you to go try that on a freelancer, but tell her BEFORE you sleep with her. Then at least she can decide whether she likes you enough to accept 500 baht. Many of these girls are lovely girls who don't deserve to be ripped off by assholes that pull the "500 baht trick" after the deed is done. For those of you who are culprits, a word of advice : one day it will backfire on you, and you'll end up second best. Some of these girls carry knives, some carry guns and some have policemen friends or boyfriends who won't hesitate to help her out if she is insulted by a farang. So good luck to those of you in the "500 baht club" who get a kick out of doing this. If you truly can't afford sex why don't you just go and buy a Penthouse and jerk off at your hotel!? The reason so many Thai working girls are so hardened and untrusting towards some of their customers is because of men like you. And it doesn't help the more honest men around who have more respect for the girls.

Archived