JP's Newbie Trip pt. 4

jpellet

If you're not going to pay the usual accepted fee then tell the girl upfront so she can accept or decline. That's only fair.

Any yes there was a rip off here. With your logic you seem to think you can pay them anything and that you're doing them a favor. What a bunch of crap that is.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.bangkokbargirls.info/faqs.htm

I went on the above web site and this is the information they had on prices for ST and LT.

What is meant by short-time(ST) or long-time(LT)?

Short-time you take the girl out of the bar with you for at most a couple of hours. She will not spend the night with you. Long-time generally means she will spend the whole night with you.

Simply put, girls at Nana Plaza, Clinton Plaza will go with a customer for between 1000 and 1500 baht short-time. Girls at some bars at Patpong will ask more than this. At Soi Cowboy you can usually settle for 1000 baht short-time or less. There are no fixed rules about this, and common sense should prevail. Obviously an attractive girl will want more money from an obese, poorly groomed old man, than from a handsome young fellow, and so on.For long-time activities add 500 to 1000 baht to the rate for short-time activities.

If you want to pay less at the very least explain this to the girl before hand so she won't be hurt about it later. Just because some girls will take less doesn't mean you should just assume you can pay less and no one will get hurt. These girls are human beings and they should be able to make a decision about whether it's worth to them to be banged by you all night.

DD,

Ever hear the joking expression: "Who died and made you boss?" I would say that about this website. http://www.bangkokbargirls.info/faqs.htm Just because someone puts something on the internet does not make it so.

(Even his "Time in Bangkok" indicator is wrong!}

At the prices he suggests I might as well shop in America!! Prices like that put the girls' compensation beyond that of corporate execs! He could only be talking about stunners from G0-Go bars.

You keep brushing aside my real-life experiences: The lady offering me short time for 300 baht, the other happy that I offered 400. The two ladies coming to the farang for 200 baht apiece. You need to address these.

Here is one more: On June 10, 2002 I took a mature, experienced girl from a beer bar in Pattaya. I had taken her before and wanted to see her before I flew out a few days later. I took her short time for a really amazing session. Afterwards, while she was showering, I put a 1,000 baht note on her purse. (500 baht is the usual rate.) Later, when she saw it, she was reluctant to take it. She could not believe she was getting that much. She asked me twice if it was for her. (Why else would a 1,000 baht note be sitting on her purse!?) I told her yes because I am really happy with you and I will be going home for a few months. She has been sending me a lot of happy email!

I was wondering if you have been to Thailand? If so what was the last rate you paid? And did you pay it up front? I can't imagine anyone paying for anything beforehand if they didn't have to and in Thailand it isn't done.

Also I see you are a "Newbie" on the website. Do you think you could tone down some of the personal remarks? "But boy these creeps will go to any length they can to somehow punish and fuck these girls over." "What a bunch of crap that is." Disagree all you like, but that is not "scale" for this website.

Thanks,

Zane

Khun Sanuk's Guideline

Nanaplaza.Com Message board FAQ

Flaming is NOT tolerated! It is an absolute certain way of getting banned from the board.

We are all adults here and should respect each others opinions even though they may differ from our own. Differences can be resolved without name calling and flaming. Flame and you will be kicked off, no warning.

Flame: "An abusive or personally insulting e-mail message or newsgroup posting."

In America it's $250 to $300 an hour so there's no comparison.

It makes me realize what these girls are faced with every day after reading posts like yours. It's just fun and games to you.

The girls are going to have to negotiate upfront and get paid upfront.

You keep brushing aside my real-life experiences: The lady offering me short time for 300 baht, the other happy that I offered 400. The two ladies coming to the farang for 200 baht apiece. You need to address these.

He answered that situation. The girls and punter agreed on the price BEFORE the deed. Here the guy did not set the price BEFORE the deed and then paid well below the average price and the girl was UNHAPPY. Plus the girl paid like 500 baht for a bottle of whiskey at the disco. cool.gif

"In America it's $250 to $300 an hour so there's no comparison. "

What does the price in America have to do with anything in Thailand? In America I would pay $60 plus $5 tip for a taxi ride I pay $3 for in BKK from Sukhumvit to a golf course I play.

Does this mean I should pay $10 in BKK regardless of the meter?

The prices in America, LOS, Bangladesh and Monte Carlo have nothing to do with each other.

"It's just fun and games to you."

Isn't that a given? Why else would I be a tourist and date prostitutes? Geeez! I have worked to save the world in other arena's. In LOS I want to smile and have fun.

It has been an interesting dialogue. Thanks.

Over and out,

Zane

Archived