Dismembered Woman’S Final Words: ‘If I Survive, Then You Die’

Flashermac

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probe ordered into ‘relaxed’ police treatment of murder suspects

The Royal Thai Police on Monday ordered an investigation into controversial photos and video clips of Chiang Rai police with suspected female killers who allegedly dismembered the victim’s body in Khon Kaen province and surrendered at the weekend.

Well, that didn't take long - 2 Immigration Police transfered to "inactive" posts already.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1263155/press-police-lose-focus-in-karaoke-case

The continued Thai (and Lao) fascination and reverence for any one who appears in the media, amazes me. None of the Joe Lunchboxes, the Somchais that make up the proles, would have any idea about how their phones work, or the internet, or electricity. Idiota!

In Thailand any actor or actress who appears in films or on TV is called a star, no matter how small their part. In the 1980s my apartment building had 3 "dara" living in it. Only one sort of deserved the title, a teenage girl who had major parts in a couple of films and is long forgotten by now. The others were just occasional performers in soap operas. (One gal played a vampire.)