Iceland Offers 1,800 Euros Per Month If You Marry One Of Their Women.

Flashermac

post-98-0-66950300-1496394674_thumb.png

For some years the federal government of Iceland is offering a monthly income of 1,800 euros to all those who decide to marry an Icelandic citizen.

Guðni Thorlacius Jóhannesson, the current president of that country, reported that his nation has only 320,000 inhabitants and that the majority of them are over 40, so they are facing A real demographic crisis.

The initiative promoted by this government is nothing new, other governments such as Japan and Canada also have such programs, where there are different supports for young people who want to develop their family plan in these countries.

Canada, for example, passed a law to grant income of up to 500 euros to people who meet the same objective.

Undoubtedly this is an excellent opportunity to know a new country and perhaps start a new life with sufficient income.

http://onlymenwillunderstand.com/iceland-offers-1800-euros-per-month-marry-one-women/

I had thought it was - people wanted to marry the men of Iceland, as the women, like those pictured above, have all left.

I'm probably wrong, it's probably the Men, that have left for the streets of London, Paris and New York. The Women will have stayed to work jobs such as fishing, mining and public drunkeness.

I have seen her live once solo and once with Sugarcubes. Both outstanding performances on her part. The Sugarcubes as musicians were pretty awful live. Probably explains why she went solo. Oddly though she will be more remembered for her antics rather than her music.