London - Two Terrorist Attacks

Coss

Muslims get whacked by Budhists in Myanmar and Sri Lanka not so long ago whacked hindu's

What's misleading about the article Bust posted, is that we forget many of the problems in ME result from the artificial boundaries drawn by the west on maps. Out meddling goes back far further.

The biggest victims in terms of raw numbers would be Muslims of the wrong faith, against who the various groups hate more than anyone else and kill far more.

They should bring back Internment and not give a fuck who it offends.

About 40 years ago my Uncle Dick was banged up for 10 weeks, his only crime, he came from Belfast and spoke with an accent.

MI5 say there are over 5,000 POI (People of Interest) well bang the fuckers up and get answers from them. If these people want war the UK should give them war, no more kid gloves.

Politicians are soft, won't do anything in case "It Upsets the Minorities" to be honest I don't give a toss about the minorities or any offence they may suffer since that part of society is harbouring TERRORISTS .

Rant Over

• Like 1

Internment the only way, round them all up.

No I am not implying that every Muslim should be sent to a Concentration Camp and wear a badge far from it, I have many British Muslim friends and truth be told they are more concerned than most because of the possibilities of revenge attacks, I know because I have been trading emails with many of them over the past couple of weeks, and they are scared.

What I am implying is that the 5,000+ People of Interest on MI5 watchlist be taken in, FFS I was a bit of a lad, used to get a clip around the ear from the local Policeman and sent on my way, never made it to MI5 watchlist.

Now is the time, it is on the statute books, internment can be used in the event of threats to national security all it requires is a Prime Minister with the Balls to invoke it, I know I would.

Time to stop pussyfooting around, time to stop caring about offending the minorities, there are English nationals going not a night out and ending up on the mortuary slab, that, in my mind, is an act of war.

As my Home Secretary quire eloquently put it "FUCK FEELINGS"

• Like 2

ok, lets simply wait for the next attack, followed by more candles, vigils, pathetic lets be strong facebook updates, lining up religious leaders holding hands? bullshit, round up poi and get this done.....fucking useless cunting politicians

the next idiot who suggests its our fault because of uk intervention in the ME......explain swedens jihad hell then? or germany?

That is exactly what the terrorists want, to create a divide.

Maybe their masters at home in Rakka . The guys from Paris, London, Berlin , Manchester just want to be great once in their life . I tend to join Mr Mekong in proposing to incarcerate anybody on the terrorist watchlist even if it is against western ethics . And as we are at it they should also include President Donald for a variety of reasons, the man is a disgrace to civilisation .