Fire Fire

bust

I was thinking something like that. But you'd catch hell for saying it out loud.

Meanwhile, the gun nut in the States this time is a leftie. He went there to shoot Republicans.

"Hodgkinson, 66, was from Belleville, Illinois, the newspaper reports. A motive for the shooting is not yet known, but Hodgkinson’s Facebook page shows someone who had a high interest in politics, who supported Bernie Sanders during the presidential election and expressed anger with President Donald Trump and Republican Congressmen."

Bellville is a suburb of St. Louis, just across the river from it.

Piss poor shot too. Only winged one congressman.

http://heavy.com/new...ified-illinois/

Good argument for no guns, he obviously hasn't had the practise that right leaning folk get, with their gun range education from birth :neener: :neener: :neener:

Actually he'd been seen firing on a range in Bellville. He just couldn't hit shit at any distance. He had a hunting rifle, but the cops took him out with their pistols.

I saw a few guys like that on the rifle range in the Army. I told one of them he'd better learn to use his bayonet, since he certainly wasn't going to stop anyone with his "marksmanship".

Cladding, two aluminium sheets encasing polystyrene - very dangerous, wouldn't have it on my house.

BBC Newsnight's Chris Cook says the type of cladding on the outside of Grenfell Tower, installed in 2015 during a refurbishment, had a polyethylene - or plastic - core, instead of a more fireproof alternative with a mineral core.

Similar cladding was used in high-rise buildings hit by fires in France, the UAE and Australia, he said.

The government has said checks were now planned on tower blocks that have gone through a similar upgrade.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40291227