Should We Start A Terrorist Attack Thread?

bust

One of the first pay for fucks in Thailand I took from Golden Bar at Nana Hotel in about 1997

An amazing dud, she was saving up to go to Australia for the Olympics, she was the proverbial shark attack stomach, star fish, biggest waste of time and money,

However - oddly fascinating that she had a financial goal,

Always wondered if she made it to Oz and see the Olympics,

One of my first P4P was on Samui. I was there doing some survey work, took a cutie from a barbeer and had what I recall was a pretty good time. This would be very early 1998. I looked her up when I got back a couple of months later only to find she had just popped a sprog meaning she would have been near 7 months gone when we had made the beast with two backs. I can only assume it was the alcoholic fug that prevented my noticing at the time. At least no one tried to pin that one on me.

It would be nice to have a historical fucks thread. Years back I had a great TGF with a clit that used to get so big the more excited she got, thing was like a fucking grape at times. She was a threepeater as well. Fun times.

A GF who worked in one of the massage places in Patts told me the Russian woman had large clits that often stood out.......Not sure what sort of massage they were doing :hubbahubba::surprised:

My first was back around April 1974 - an MP gal who insisted on going out with me. I found out later she'd gone out for free just to get away from the damned fish bowl. She took me to a short time hotel, the motel-looking type with curtains drawn across the entrance so locals could hide their licence plates. The gal was fun, but I recall that the comode in the hong nam had a lid but not a seat. Also, the door on the lock apparently didn't work, since in the middle of the night the door opened and someone step inside. They took one look, said kaw-toht, and disappeared. It wasn't quite the Oriental.

p.s. She was Buddhist though, not a Muslim. God, she must be old by now. :(

Bust instead of being a wanker, get a clue. Take the fucking politics elsewhere

And here was me thinking you appreciated sarcasm. Not sure where you get get the political angle :dunno: