Sign in to follow this  
bust

How Do You Rate Airasia?

I always found Air Asia fine for short hops around the region - and the fares were always very competitive. What I really did NOT like was the melee at checkinn at Don Meuang. Total clusterfxxk and unbecoming of an international airport.

AirAsia is indeed good for short flights. I'd never fly an "economy carrier" for longer flights to Oz or elswhere. The economy carriers are like riding a bus, good for a couple of hours at most.

p.s. I've only flown Thai AirAsia. I expect that this was AirAsia Berhad, the Malaysian branch, since Thai AirAsia doesn't fly to Australia. (There is also an Indonesian affiliate ... beware!)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AirAsia

flown to penom pen singapore kuching luang prabang udon thani krabi many times with AA, at least 30 times i think, really like AA and the cute cabin girls

I always found Air Asia fine for short hops around the region - and the fares were always very competitive. What I really did NOT like was the melee at checkinn at Don Meuang. Total clusterfxxk and unbecoming of an international airport.

I agree, one time they changed the gate and didn't tell any one, I only twigged by seeing and following the quick exit of a bunch of Chinese, some others, didn't make the plane.

This one was a Malaysian AirAsia. What is it about Malaysian planes?

Malaysian Maintenance?