How To Delete A Useless Piece Of Shit

Flashermac

Since the geniuses "repaired" my PC by reformating the HD without my permission, my browser has been hacked by something called

TVPLUSNEWTABSEARCH.COM

I've removed it from my Firefox browser, but it still comes up every time I open the browser, even though I deleted it and chose Google as my search engine. I can't even find the %$^#& program on my list of programs, so the the corrupted syphilitic scum must be hiding somewhere.

How can out out the beast and exterminate it once and for all? :angryfire:

Here's what comes up when I open a new link:

search.tvplusnewtabsearch.com/?src=ff_tvplusnewtab

p.s. I've googled about the SOBs, but all that comes up is their own website.

Thanks. I could never locate he offending hack on my HD, so I broke down and paid for SpyHunt 4. At 70 bucks for 6 months coverage, it's quite a bit more expensive than the other programs. Still, it did the job. (One program scanned my PC and told me I had a fine system, faster than most and run in excellent shape ... then demanded money to repair it. I knew the PC was good, you prats. I wanted you to fix it, not praise it.)

Anyway, SpyHunt turned up more than 850 problems, which no other program had come anywhere near. Everything is working again, except that I still have to put things back the way I wanted. Somchai the PC repairman with a hammer had added all sorts of programs I'd never even heard off. :(

And another quote from that same forum:

SpyHunter 4 claimed to find Win32/BitCoinMiner from my computer along with 400 other problems. The real problem here is, that my computer doesn't have a folder named "Win32". Instead its "System32"

BUSTED!!!

*Manually deletes all SpyHunter files*

So what is it?

"One of the most searched for phrases that I see in our visitor statistics is “Is Spyhunter 4 safe†or “Is Spyhunter 4 legit†or something similar. It seems that a lot of people are finding out about Spyhunter but aren’t sure if it’s real, safe, or trusted. And I don’t blame them – after I get infected by malware I don’t trust anything anymore.

I will start out by saying that I have personally used Spyhunter 4 to get rid of malware on my computer, and it worked wonderfully and quickly. It’s a legitimate program published by Enigma Software and has been around for about 10 years. Enigma works to consistently and constantly update their malware database, and their main website offers some interesting statistics on trending malware and tips on how to avoid it in the first place."

My Own Experience

I’ve been in the tech field for many years and I would only use software on my computer that I trust. Spyhunter 4 made quick work of a very annoying malware infection on my computer called Conduit. It saved me quite a bit of time, and the entire process was quite easy. It got rid of the infection and restored my settings back to their original form.

I also went searching for some user testimonials from people who actually USED the program to see what they were saying about the program itself (not whining about the fact that they had to buy something). I found many many unsolicited happy reviews from users who were quite pleased with the software. Here is a screenshot I just took from Spyhunter’s very own Facebook page:

spyhuntertestimonials.jpg

http://www.wehatemal...is-spyhunter-4/