Vatican Rocked: Police Raid Drug-Fuelled Gay Orgy At Cardinal's Apartment

Coss

QOYUDRTDPJBBPKCDQ7RF7SD6GA.jpg

Vatican police have raided a cardinal's apartment where a drug-fuelled homosexual orgy was taking place.

Police entered an apartment at the former palace of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (or Holy Office) last month, not far from the Vatican City.

The occupant of the apartment is alleged to be a priest who serves as a secretary to cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio, the head of the Pontifical Council for Legislative Texts and a personal adviser to the Pope.

GettyImages-527585896_master.jpg

The occupant of the apartment is alleged to be a priest who serves as a secretary to cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio. Photo / Getty Images

The allegations of the orgy were first published by newspaper Il Fatto Quotidiano.

According to the paper, neighbours became suspicious before complaining about irregular behaviour of those coming and going at the apartment.

When police showed up at the apartment, they reportedly found drugs and a group of men engaged in sexual activity.

The priest was then arrested and taken for questioning.

Il Fatto Quotidiano suggested that Pope Francis was infuriated by the news and may force Coccopalmerio into retirement.

The alleged orgy is symptomatic of a difficult period for the Pope. Four years into his papacy the Catholic Church appears racked by conflict and scandal.

Critics blame the Pope's choice of personnel: cardinal George Pell, appointed to clean up the Vatican's murky finances, has taken a leave of absence to defend himself against sex abuse charges in Australia.

http://www.nzherald....jectid=11886097

Not that there's anything wrong with a Drug-Fuelled Gay Orgy, to each his own.

However, given the Catholic Church's stance on moral matters, and their demonstrated history, involving child abuse, infanticide and even remembering the Inquisition, this is not supposed to happen.

I thought that these were men of God?

I think that there are significant numbers of men, who when young, have an antipathy for women, an interest in a life of of wearing coloured dresses and who view a career in the cloth as an alternative to mainstream life.

I think, they often don't start out thinking that the church is a club for 'alternate' practises, but certainly enough of them get caught entertaining such, that this conduct seems relatively common.

Not that there's anything wrong with a Drug-Fuelled Gay Orgy, to each his own.

However, given the Catholic Church's stance on moral matters, and their demonstrated history, involving child abuse, infanticide and even remembering the Inquisition, this is not supposed to happen.

I thought that these were men of God?

Feel the power of the Dark Side ...

I think that there are significant numbers of men, who when young, have an antipathy for women, an interest in a life of of wearing coloured dresses and who view a career in the cloth as an alternative to mainstream life.

I think, they often don't start out thinking that the church is a club for 'alternate' practises, but certainly enough of them get caught entertaining such, that this conduct seems relatively common.

At least it is only the Priests

In other religions they ll wear dresses or their mothers bed clothes