Man Kills Tranny After Learning His Original Gender

Steve

I would argue that LOS has made most men accepting to some degree of transgenders. If you are or were a hard core p4p (and most of us were at some point if not still) just doing that you come in contact with so many that even if you have never or will ever date any of them you become normalized to them being around.

That said there is a certain militancy in America with regards to some of them. Acceptance isn't enough. I recent saw an article where a trans said they don't have to tell you they changed genders.

I've seen feminist support them. Feminists have now made it a form of rape if men are 'stealthing meaning the woman asks for a condom and the guy takes it off secretly in sex without her knowledge. But many of the same women saying that is technically rape are fine with trannies not telling you their gender change.

You ask any woman if its morally wrong for a man not to reveal he has a girlfriend, is married, has kids, but a trannie isn't morally wrong for saying he changed genders? Get the fuck out of here.

Now the new thing they are saying is 'You don't have to fuck me, but if you don't want to fuck me you are homophobic'.

CS will strip away the layers and get to the core. The market for gays is small. I've heard estimates of 4 or 5 percent of the population. Gay groups will say 10 percent but that's fictional marketing to give you the illusion 'everyone is doing it, its okay'. No way 1 out of every 10 men you meet is gay. None. 1 out of 20 is even a bit skeptical but I won't fight it. That said, gay/trans men (same thing if you ask me) want two things 1. access to the 95% of men who like pussy. 2. The thrill of making a straight man do a gay act. Its get them off...literally and figuratively.

For many of them, not all, but too many of them, their sexual appetite supercedes morality. If you use the app tinder you will notice the large number of trannies on there who troll for straight men. In Thailand and Philippines, its huge. I was on tinder in both and I would guess at least 20 percent of the available matches are trannies at times. Most tell you some don't .Masquerading as women in common on dating sites in America. They post pics of women and get off liberally of chatting with straight men and getting them to have sex chats. A big clue is no woman is going to ask you within a short time how big your cock is...lol..which has happened to me on too many occasions. And asking to see it.

So, what this is all about is sexual access by any means necessary fair or foul. Guilt trip you into wanting to suck dick or unbeknownst to you till after the girl you thought who sucked your dick or took it up the ass is a guy.

That's what its about. Trans think about their sexual orientation every hour of the day. Their sexual orientation is by far the most important thing in their life. Access to you and I is the holy grail of gaydom. Step two, shaping straight young boys into accepting gay sex as an acceptable choice.

I have very close gay friends, and I will make that stereotypical disclaimer 'some of my closest friends are....' BUT with everything there is a line and the gay community who see this bullshit for what it is and not address risks some form of pushback. In what form or manner that pushback manifests in, I have no idea but knowing what I know about men, it won't be pretty.

• Like 1

Whatever happened to the laws about honesty in packing? Shouldn't that apply to people as well. But we must be oh so politically correct these days. This ex-soldier says what almost every veteran is thinking. (He's a combat vet and a former drill sergeant.) The gay and trans community want everything to be their way. Unfortunately, life is not like that, not for any of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41_Lfrf-RFw

Whatever happened to the laws about honesty in packing? Shouldn't that apply to people as well. But we must be oh so politically correct these days. This ex-soldier says what almost every veteran is thinking. (He's a combat vet and a former drill sergeant.) The gay and trans community want everything to be their way. Unfortunately, life is not like that, not for any of us.

You mean Veterans like this Navy Seal? :neener:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/02/trump-transgender-ban-navy-seal-women-rule-podcast-241229

ht_chris_kristin_mi_130603_wmain.jpg

• Like 1