Man Kills Tranny After Learning His Original Gender

Steve

This is sad to read. A common "joke" people I knew sometimes played on 'newbies' to Thailand was have them set up at the bar with a ladyboy. On a business trip once our boss brought us to a trans bar and one of the guys didn't know it and we encouraged him to accept the flirting with the hostess and had a laugh later when we told him.

Truth in advertising. My guess is this guy got blown by the Tranny and in a fit of rage killed him/her. Not saying murder is right but a tranny has to expect violence is a possibility.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-stabbed-woman-met-dating-112151722.html

This Marine Corps E-2 pissed off plenty of US military, since the senseless murder caused all shore leave to be cancelled in the Philippines for a long time.

Philippine court upholds guilty verdict on U.S. Marine in transgender woman's killing

http://www.reuters.c...t-idUSKBN17C0FT

It even has its own entry on Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia..._Jennifer_Laude

Kinda like my first trip to Boystown in Mexico. An old buddy took me there. Me kinda fresh off the farm truck driver.

Was sitting on my lap and getting all cozy

Me, I went to kiss it. My buddy said m, I wouldn't do that. Huh. Then he said sone things are not what they appear to be. Welcome to Mexico. They laughed then I regained my shock and called my buddy all sorts of names.

Next bar, now I'm gunn shy

He then lifts her skirt, yep lady, hello ket me buy you a drink. 555

In my Army days long ago, one of my buddies was getting it on with a sexy young thing in a go-go bar in San Francisco's North Beach. When she excused herself to go to the ladies room, the bartender leaned over to talk to him. He said, "I see you're getting interested in Fruit Cake." My buddy asked why he called her Fruit Cake. The bartender replied, " 'Cause she's got nuts." My friend paid his bill and left before she returned.

• Like 1

Trying to get straight men to have sex by deceit is a big thing in the transgender community, especially black ones. There is a term they have that I can't recall the name but online dating sites have a lot of them on it with either fake photos or photoshopped themselves. A lot of it is getting straight men to have sex chats with them and they get off on the fantasy of a straight man 'wanting' them.

Its a very dangerous game obviously. The trans community doesn't so much criticize the ones that do that but criticize straight men for acting violently when they discover they were deceived. The heart of it is they want to 'normalize' and 'shame' straight men into having sex with them.

• Like 1

I was told about that by a gay colleague in Bangkok. He said getting a straight man - especially if married - to do the deed with them scored big points in the gay community. And naturally, if the straight guy objected and beat the crap out of them, it was all his fault.

p.s. One of my students at the Army NCO Academy was a good looking young black guy, a body builder with muscles where most folks don't even have muscles. He told us one day that when he'd first arrived in Germany, he went into a local bar for a drink. As he was enjoying his beer, he noticed that only men were in the bar, and that several of them were ogling him. He quickly finished his drink, paid up and left. When he got back to the Kaserne, he told the other GIs what had happened. He said they are laughed their heads off, since he'd picked the only gay bar in the area for a visit.