Will Los Be Next?

zzzz

I'm going to check into this for my lazy grandson who's been living in my household for the last several years. He graduated last year from high school and is planning to go somewhere to college.

I taught the Bachelor of Business Administration students a few times. I remember the 3.5 year entire program(me) cost no more than just one year at a US university. That was a Thammasat, the first international BBA in Thailand, but since then many unies have picked it up. The University of the Thai Chamber Commerce (private) is perfect for lazy kids. The lecturers are fine, but the UTCC students are notoriously lazy (and the gals wear the shortest skirts of any uni).

I see Mae Fah Luang is on this list - way up in Chiang Rai in the land of lovely white skinned women. :)

Bangkok University is noted for pretty women with short skirts too, though it would cost more.

https://www.rism.ac.th/uploaded/ris_web/pdf/Thailand.pdf

Sir,

with all due respect I believe calling Rachaphat a university sounds like quite a keen statement. Kind of like calling Beergarden Soi 7 a restaurant.

They are officially a "university", though that is certainly debatable. As I've said, the old teacher colleges provided a better education, but they were turned into "universities" so that students who couldn't pass the entrance exams for real universities would have a place to receive a degree. UTCC is famed for being easy to graduate from, but Thais I know who taught at both UTCC and the rachapats told me the UTCC students were better. That tells you something.

I taught the Bachelor of Business Administration students a few times. I remember the 3.5 year entire program(me) cost no more than just one year at a US university. That was a Thammasat, the first international BBA in Thailand, but since then many unies have picked it up. The University of the Thai Chamber Commerce (private) is perfect for lazy kids. The lecturers are fine, but the UTCC students are notoriously lazy (and the gals wear the shortest skirts of any uni).

I see Mae Fah Luang is on this list - way up in Chiang Rai in the land of lovely white skinned women. :)

Bangkok University is noted for pretty women with short skirts too, though it would cost more.

https://www.rism.ac....df/Thailand.pdf

Thanks. I told my grandson about this. His response was: 'let me see what the girls over there look like on the internet'.

I taught there part time for quite a few years. I quickly discovered there was a knack to it. The trick is to make them feel like they are learning something, but don't actually make them do any work. If you can manage that, they'll give you high evaluations and UTCC will ask you back for the next semester. :)

p.s. One of the UTCC students was runner up in Miss Thailand some years back. She was tall, slender, and very white. That's what the judges go for. (If you look Thai, they won't pick you.)