Dozens Killed In Clashes Between Rohingya Rebels And Myanmar Army

Coss

burma isn't part of some evangelical white supremacist real or perceived anti muslim alliance lead by israel and the usa. its a peaceful buddhist country that understands islam is an un yielding puritanical religion that while its heart breaking seeing innocent women and children suffer, but once muslims become the majority in any given country after time spent as victims its a downward route for the host country. it is paradoxical to see buddhist monks meting out violence but doesn't that tell you something about the fear of muslims? now dont jump all over me, obviously individual muslims are just humans likie you and i, but collectively and by the koran their duty is jihad

Scooby, you make sense,

T'were up to me, I'd relegate all religions to the status of a hobby, - you are free to undertake any religion you like, so long as it doesn't affect any non(your religion) believers and doesn't cross any lines when it comes to commonly accepted rights (vis U.N.). No proselytizing and you can set up a display, next to the flower arranging and the Miniature Dachshund Owners Club at the monthly village market.

Cheers, you're welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

I just heard a disturbing report about the mass migration of the Rohingya (est. 400,000) into Bangladesh, from a Kiwi Aid Worker woman at a camp there.

1, That area of Bangladesh is impoverished, at best, thereto, there's not a lot in terms of support that can be got there.

2, They are expecting another 400,000 who are apparently on the move right now.

3, Because of the lack of resources, the Aid workers are profiling the support they can give, to Women, Children and Sick and Disabled.

(whilst gender equality seems to have gone out of the window, personally I agree with this approach, men, I think, are more capable of surviving this kind of thing, comes from our ancestors chasing wildebeest around the place, living on the hunt as it were)

She described the situation as 'Wall to wall, human suffering'. People are squatting, eating and defecating in the mud.

This is a very big problem, Well done Myanmar. Who is in charge of Myanmar?

further reading:

http://www.reuters.c...g-idUSKCN1BP0E5

True,

so when Aung San Suu Kyi, became the first and incumbent State Counsellor and Leader of the National League for Democracy of Myanmar and then was widely recognized as the de facto leader of Myanmar, the world thought things would change.