North Korea Has Fired A Missile That Passed Over Northern Japan Today.

Coss

I worry what'll happen if they NK's do as threatened, set one off over the Pacific Open as a test.

What will that do to the food chain I wonder, not just the natural food chain wot feed fish and whales etc, but there's a bunch of fishing fleets that utilise the Pacific ocean and the Chinese, Viets etc would have no compunction in selling, glow in the dark seafood, to us wide eyes.

The Japanese actually do sell "FireflySquid" that glow in the dark, but these are a natural phenomenon, not the result of radiation and thereto good food for vegans...

http://www.bbc.com/travel/story/20150505-japans-mysterious-glowing-squid

firefly-squid-night-se48.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Can someone explain this to me. The Kims have had an H bomb and lesser but still very destructive bombs for years that could take out Seoul and Tokyo. Why haven't they? If they are so crazy, why haven't they? Or are they waiting to have the capability to hit some part of the US and then do it?

Really, can someone explain why the aforementioned cities are still there?

Yes, the more threatening they become the more the international world, has to give them favourable terms on everything from trade to aid.

And the strategy has been, if the world hardens it's stance, NK becomes more threatening.

But it looks like the world is gonna stop tossing scraps to the rabid dog.