Hooters Is Closing Its Restaurants Because Millennials Aren’T Interested In Breasts Anymore

Flashermac

I spent my whole life on the left, and now in my 40s starting to ask myself - was the idealism a fools errand. The only reward at the end of the rainbow - pyrite and a smug reminder of my male privilege. Of course growing up in a trailer park in Kentucky with a father working on and off at shit jobs and a bitter teen mother, it's hard to see that privilege.

But the war on science and the blurring of biology in subordination of politics is depressing. Can I roll conservative? I don't know. But things can't keep on....

Coss, I could not agree more with your well balanced analysis of contemporary so called men . Could you imagine both the blokes on your Not Real Man document would ever understand the erotic aspect of a 800 cfm Holley double pumper ?? They wouldn´t . Neither would they ever have the endurance to face a tiger with just a gun in their hand after a 3 days chase . Neither would I by all means but you know what i mean .

• Like 1

In the second shot please note that this Kiwi hunter is attired in good, non attention seeking, hunting gear.

This contrasts with photos I have seen of the fellows that hunt in Army surplus clothes from Desert Storm, and have paint on their faces, assault weapons, laser sights and 4 wheel ATV bikes to haul their fat and lazy arses from the car park, where they've left their Dodge RAM trucks.

Because you need a 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel to carry the one deer that was stupid enough to come close to the hunting party of five spitting, cursing and high fiving yokels from Muskoke.

And now this

Naked skydiving musician plays violin during jump

Australian musician Glen Donnelly has taken the plunge over the city of Coffs Harbour to raise awareness about body image issues among men. (Really? I thought that this was a teenage girlie thing?)

The classically trained violinist set himself the unusual challenge for his 30th birthday.

He wanted to go skydiving, wearing nothing except a harness, and play a couple of violin pieces on the way down.

http://www.bbc.com/n...lin-during-jump

There's a bigger and rounder one that lives next to me. She seems to get her fair share of men.

What's annoying is that when she does have a man around, she bubbles and giggles like a seven year old girl who's just got a pony and a new barbie doll and a bag of lollies.

I don't care about her or her conquests, I just hate having to listen to it, at all hours, giggling and chortling like all of her Christmases have come at once.

Fortunately the men do leave and afford me some quiet, until the next one.

Bubi I understand completely, which brings me to two contrasting photos of males, on an adventure.

The first, a millennial on his adventure of a lifetime

and a real man

I've never had any desire to kill anything or anyone that's not threatening me. I know what it's like to be hunted.

p.s. Actually, when the odds are even, it can be sort of exciting.