Fantastic Dialog On Millennials & Social Media As Vanguards Of Prudish Apathetic Conformists That Worship Victim Status

JaiRai

Very good, esp the bit about, women having sex whilst drunk or having sex that made them uncomfortable, must've been raped, according to millennial women.

I remember the survey in NZ, from quite a while ago, that allowed a bunch of feminists, to proclaim headlines, that one in four men in NZ was a rapist.

I looked at the questions in that survey (only asked women, no men were asked). One stood out, "Have you ever had a sexual encounter that was uncomfortable?"

I remember in the '80s, my girlfriend and I had a shag on a pile of watermelons and straw, at a music festival. Bloody uncomfortable. She was on top about 75% of the time, was I raped or was she?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I "try" to get along with folks but find myself antagonistic in many places (especially with my job as I have to work in several hospitals). It's not that I'm right or left, but one just gets annoyed and starts to be critical -- and sorry luv, that's it, now you got a problem. :)

Anyway - yeah. Tech today is awesome, but 'critical thinking' today... not so much. Whatever position one spouts, freedom of speech ALWAYS has to rank near the top. Period. That's it. Efforts to cut that out - fucking evil.

Enough said.

• Like 1