Bumsex

Mekong

Can anyone is Aus confirm this is real hehe

The Australian Bureau of Statistics has been forced to apologise for a rather cheeky barcode on its same-sex marriage postal survey.

The ABS said the codes were issued using an algorithm generating more than two quintillion combinations (2,000,000,000,000,000,000) of letters and numbers.

However, on this particular form, the letters and numbers beneath the barcode included an all-caps "BUMSEX" – and the recipient did not fail to notice.

The image was uploaded to Twitter by Adland senior executive Jess Wheeler, who claimed a friend of his received it.

“@ABSStates I don’t think you guys are taking this thing seriously,†he wrote.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/09/20/12/44/abs-apologises-for-rude-barcode-on-marriage-equality-postal-survey

A man who claims he was the one who headbutted former prime minister Tony Abbott in Tasmania has declared it had "nothing to do" with same-sex marriage but was about his "personal hatred" of the ex-PM.

Astro Labe, a 38-year-old DJ and anarchist from North Hobart, told News Corp he considered Mr Abbott a "f---ing worm" and that he "wanted to nut the c---", but not because of same-sex marriage.

"It was nothing really remotely to do with that. It's just about Tony Abbott – the f---ing worm that he is," Mr Labe told the Hobart Mercury.

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst I am completely in favour of Gay and gender fluid persons, having the same rights, as anyone else, and I would vote that way if I voted, I do object to people thrusting minority (by definition they are minority) views in my face.

Look what I got in my email just now and I'm not even in Australia.