New Zealand's Sex Industry Model 'as Useful As A Burst Condom'

Coss

After many many years of feminists trumpeting NZ's laws, around hooking, as progressive and pro women, and these laws being put in place in large part by 'our' Helen Clark, there's this:

1508012574133.jpg

Author Julie Bindel​, a combative radical feminist from England, and former New Zealand sex worker Sabrinna Valisce​ have been making international headlines with their scathing critique and tales of abuse.

Speaking from Bergen, Norway, the morning after a book launch, Bindel says her work is a grassroots, investigative expose of legitimised sex work around the world.

A prostitution abolitionist, she uses words unlike those used in New Zealand's sex industry....

...It's not sex workers or prostitutes; it's "prostituted women". Brothel owners are pimps or abusers, no bones about it. Johns or sex buyers aren't always punters; they're also abusers.

And the service provided by women in the sex industry is spoken of in violent terms.

"Sex for a woman, when you don't want it – in any orifice – is a horrible experience, even when we're not describing it as rape. Calling it work, and doing it over and over again in one day, is a form of torture."

more at the link:

https://www.stuff.co...celebrates-30th

Why do women, who purport to be pro feminist and seem always to be spitting tacks, usually look like Julie above? and very rarely like Brigitte below?

gallery-1486548024-brigitte-bardot.jpg

Thai bar girls have always considered themselves higher on the pecking order than the MP girls and brothel hookers, since they can choose their customers. I remember several times, back when I was a regular bar goer, when a dancer would come over and sit next to me, telling me (in Thai) she wanted to sit with me until some obnoxious punter had left the bar. I was her "protection". An MP or brothel gal doesn't have the right say no to anyone.

An MP or brothel gal doesn't have the right say no to anyone.

In NZ they do and I know this from personal experience - and when the shoe is on the other foot, i.e. when I refuse the girl the management offers, my, how they erupt, into abuse....

• Thanks 1

I've never been to NZ but the pictures of the brothel workers here, other places I've seen, and a documentary I once watched, well I truly wondered why most all of them didn't starve. Or is the average Kiwi male in need of optical enhancement..........

The average Kiwi male has never been to SEA, and has been under the pall of feminism so long, that he is either a foofy sensitive new age millennial, or just plain cowed.

Just today there was an opinion in the paper that Men should approach Women as if they were Dwayne the rock Johnson and behave accordingly...

And then there's this

::::::

A women's suit company has launched a racy new ad campaign featuring women in sleek, tailored suits alongside men in, well, nothing.

BOI7ZSIQ5FC6PGH57ORQ6S72XE.JPG

It's not so much the objectification of the man, in fact who cares? But grinding his bollocks under a high Heel?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=11933379