Server Problems

jigger

Interesting.

I hit the main page, and it says I'm not logged in.

If I then click the "New Content" button, I get the right new content and it shows me logged in.

On the other hand, if I attempt to login, I get the error page, but clicking something else gets me to a page where I'm logged in and everything is copacetic.

Weirdness.

Interesting.

If I then click the "New Content" button, I get the right new content and it shows me logged in.

On the other hand, if I attempt to login, I get the error page, but clicking something else gets me to a page where I'm logged in and everything is copacetic.

Weirdness.

Where is my "Hand on Belly Laughing" Emoticon?

You expended over 100 keystrokes to explain a problem and solution which can be resolved in less than 10 strokes / click

Are you sure you are not Asian spending USD100 to fix a 10 Cent problem

Hehe.

Interesting.

Weirdness.

That's what I've been trying to tell you people.

... after the first error on login...

Just use the board as per normal, you are already logged in and everything seems to work (bar the attached images) as per normal...