Part Test, Part Stunned About Women's Avarice

Coss

So women are prepared to pay $1,000 NZD for a bag, with a Dinosaur on it, because it has a brand name.

Even though it's made in the same SEA factory that makes the $5 bags found at the local market.

The image may or may not appear, follow the link if you wanna see it

http://www.fwrd.com/product-coach-1941-glove-calf-leather-rexy-gotham-tote-in-navy-black/COCF-MY6/?d=Mens&source=google&currency=NZD&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqbKjnOG01wIV1A0rCh1EQwKAEAkYCCABEgLGgfD_BwE

Yes! Those halcyon days... Where you could eat lobsters the size of boats on the idyllic shores of Ban Talay. And you could champion your companions health with a bottle of the finest pinot noir whilst you very confidently stroke your extremely fit girlfriend's mid riff and reflect on the pointlessness of life...

So women are prepared to pay $1,000 NZD for a bag, with a Dinosaur on it, because it has a brand name.

I wish it was so Cheap

Our lass just popped USD3,500 on the latest, must have, cant be seen dead without, Louis Vuitton handbag

If that wasn't enough, My shoes don't match my bag, New Shoes, My Dress doesn't match my bag, New Dress, My Glasses don't match my bag (not joking) new glasses

And she nags me for 150THB on a Pint of Tiger

At times you know when it is time to Shut Up, say "Yes my Dear" and smile through the grimace

Yep, fashion is perception, The only thing so god awful it has to be changed every year .. I'll always remember Penn and Teller,showing a real big diamond and an identical fake diamond to people on the streets of New York.

The women, when they didn't know, which was which, would choose the real one about 50% of the time and the fake 50% of the time, about what you'd expect for chance.

But when they were asked afterwards, which one they would prefer , 100 % said the real one, despite not knowing which one it was.

I got a good laugh in the "duty" free shops on the Lao border at the bridge with Long Khai, once.

MLG and friends were comparison shopping for Gucci fake handbags.

Yes they knew that they were all fake, but apparently there is a hierarchy amongst fakes that needed to be adhered to when buying a knock off.

And.. a Thai princess has once visited one of the shops and that made the fake handbags therein, much better that the fake handbags next door, though identical to my untrained eye.