Posted 17 November 2017 - 21:35

Allow me to give you a salutary lesson.

#12 zzzz

zzzz

old hand

• Board Sponsors
  • 1165 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 22:54

You shouldn't take my statement about Thai BGs literally.  It's a hyperbole.

I'm not trying to insult you.  I'm trying to help out.  A good writer should understand the difference between who and whom and how to use them in a sentence.

I imagine if you have an exceptional talent for writing, grammar may be a minor issue that can be corrected by a proof reader.

#13 panadolsandwich

panadolsandwich

The carnival that rolls downhill

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • LocationBrisVegas

Posted 18 November 2017 - 02:36

I'm more an ideas man than a writer.  I'd rather tell someone to go write a piece on this or that.  But I'm always disappointed.

With regards the book once again your advice to employ the services of a properly qualified proof reader is wise counsel.  I might also retain the services of a cultural director and a security detail whilst I'm at it - I mean that is if I wasn't in the preposterous position of just replying to a post on a largely anonymous internet board.  [Sarcasm & Joke]

Well that's good - I mean it was a bit unrealistic to expect Thai360 to jolt my memory.  I'm going to have to recreate that night in fastidious detail to attempt to remember the last two sins.  Something which in itself represents quite a challenge because whilst there was a clear starting point and ending point - the rest is well... a dark sub-soi they didn't bother to name on the infamous Nana boulevard. [noir lighting tres bien]

#14 bust

bust

Beach Inspector

• Board Sponsors
  • 13141 posts
  • LocationNot where I should be

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:38

What a wanker 🙄
"I get enough exercise just pushing my luck"

#15 Pretendingtobemale

Pretendingtobemale

Pooh-Bah

• Board Sponsors
  • 1924 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 13:10

I'm jealous, he must have a huge penis. Mine is very small. And I am fat.
לעבן צו פּאַלעסטינע

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users