Nuclear War With N. Korea: We’Re Not Prepared For The Scale Of Casualties

Coss

My point is, that people have been so dumbed down that they totally believe the LSM and view the alt-media

as a bunch of conspiracy theorists.

Bilderberg meetings are real, the people attending have been filmed attending. Yet many people believe that

their leaders will take care of them and protect them.

In the USA, the deep state has been exposed. People can see the lies, bias and undermining of the elected president.

As for Charles Manson, there is much more to the story that was hidden from people...as was the murder of Robert Kennedy.

No matter the LSM gets it wrong many times. The LSM hasn't done real investigated and unbiased reporting in decades.

All news media....YMMV

You said "My point is, that people have been so dumbed down that they totally believe the LSM and view the alt-media

as a bunch of conspiracy theorists."

I don't disagree, but the reaction of the Trumpanzees to truth is very unsettling.

"Bilderberg meetings are real" again I don't disagree, has anyone? You dont have to defend this point, no one is arguing with you.

"As for Charles Manson," I raised that as a hypothetical example, not a point that needs debating.

I'll spell it out.

"Mr Wibble (not a real person) was a very bad murderer, but the LSM made him a hero" again a purported fact, followed by a superfluous slap to the Media.

Lets see if you can follow this

Donald Trump shoots goat - What about Hillary she killed billions of goats and no one does anything, it's all the fault of fake news and lies, Donald Trump did the best most fantastic killing of a goat ever, it was unbelievable, everyone is very happy , beautiful killing we do the best killings ever...

See?

Fact - Diversion, Blame the media - Praise Trump - .....

​Thats the formulaic narrative that is obvious to the rest of the world, in fact to anyone who's not a Trumpanzee.

• Like 1

As long as you keep drinking the kool aid from the LSM, you will never get the real picture.

>Fact - Diversion, Blame the media - Praise Trump - .....

​>Thats the formulaic narrative that is obvious to the rest of the world, in fact to anyone who's not a Trumpanzee.

You base your dislike of President Trump on false information!

That makes no sense!!

FAKE NEWS, in the past few days:

This comes after an ABC fake news report tanked the stock market on Friday by claiming that Trump ordered former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn to speak with the Russian government as a candidate, not as President-Elect.

White House Press Secretary Sarah H. Sanders pushed back against reports that FBI special counsel Robert Mueller had subpoenaed President Trump’s bank records from Deutsche Bank.

>>>>

As long as you keep drinking the kool aid from the LSM, you will never get the real picture.

>Fact - Diversion, Blame the media - Praise Trump - .....

​>Thats the formulaic narrative that is obvious to the rest of the world, in fact to anyone who's not a Trumpanzee.

You base your dislike of President Trump on false information!

That makes no sense!!

<<<<

Of course it makes no sense, it is the behaviour of Trumpanzees

>>>>

FAKE NEWS, in the past few days:

This comes after an ABC fake news report tanked the stock market on Friday by claiming that Trump ordered former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn to speak with the Russian government as a candidate, not as President-Elect.

White House Press Secretary Sarah H. Sanders pushed back against reports that FBI special counsel Robert Mueller had subpoenaed President Trump’s bank records from Deutsche Bank.

<<<<

Sarah Huckery Sanders pushing back is just her being a sheep, on the edge of the cliff, with her hind legs stuck down Trump's Gumboots (Wellington boots) whilst he shafts her. Yes, good push back.

>>>>

The Russian investigation of President Trump has a ZERO evidence level...they are investigating TWENTY YEAR OLD bank transactions, like that I real informative!!!

The never Trumpers have melted down....even Michael Moore has said to move on....

http://youtu.be/Nuk0FjY8JgQ

<<<<

InfoWars? Racist Fascist, Misogynist and just fucking Ignorant.

You should be ashamed.