Safety Box In Bangkok

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

recently I have been carrying more and more equipment which I need for my visits to China and do not want to take home and bring back next visit . Is there a company in BKK that offers safety boxes and where there is a fair chance that they survive for the foreseeable future ?

Thank you and kind regards from

BuBi

Just spent a week in Krungthep I could die for. Holy Lord in heaven .

Yep, but if I were putting something in a lock up in LOS or Laos, at the very minimum I would put a reputable lock of my own on it.

Better, I would leave it with someone I could trust.

So many times over the years, I've had things of value in LOS and Laos, only to find them stolen.

Even mail and parcels - if the contents were not valuable, they were delivered, if of any value, they never showed up.

Sorry for the Unconstructive comments, but LOS is very high on my list of no trust.

The only place, I've ever had a satisfactory experience in this regard, is the Reception at the Stable Lodge Hotel, Suk Soi 8, wherein three suitcases of my life's most treasured possessions, were held for me, whilst I went to Laos on an exploratory expedition, to ascertain that MLG had reciprocal feelings and such for me.

Cheers

Gentlemen,

thank you for your overwhelming input.

# Mr Coss would you please refrain from taking anything serious that I say. I am fully in line with President Duck .

# Mr Khunsanuk thank you for your generous offer but Mrs Khunsanuk might probably start to hate me after a while for irregular disturbances of the family life. There is a large camera and kind of a toolbox which might outrun available capacity anyway.

# Mr Mekong. CB Citylockers it is. Walking distance from base so to say, perfect.