Where Is The Real Reporting?

cavanami

John Pilger - one of the good ones

Pilger even though an Aussie made his name I the UK on an investigative journalism programme called “World in Action†a series produced by ITV (Indipendant TV) Granada. .... Granadaland is Manchester which also happens to be the birtplace of the (Manchester) Guardian newspaper as well as Chez Mekong home city. Pilger was also a Journalist for the Guardian.

We call a spade a spade where I come from and don’t care whom we happen to piss off, if your facts are correct then report them.

World in Action and the Guardian have taken a lot of stick over the years for embarrassing the establishment, what, because they report the truth that Whitehall thinks the plebs should not be told?

https://en.wikipedia...World_in_Action

See it is not just me who is a Bolshevik aggressor, we all are from Manchester, must be something they put in the water

The Women are just as bad as the men, next year will be 100years since women got the vote, the suffragette movement led by Emily Parkhurst from, you may have guessed, Manchester

There's a lot of ill feeling in the Pacific Islands and here in NZ and even Aussie, over all the nuclear tests conducted in the Pacific by the US and the French, and some by the British in Australia.

We can still detect them, against the background radiation.

And this is not a dig at any Americans on this board, but a long held belief in NZ and Aus, is that the man in the street, in the USA doesn't know much about what goes on, outside the borders of the continental USA.

Cheers

• Like 1