The "bluey" Returns

Mekong

YES YES YES

After 30 years of being forced to carry a crappy Burgundy "EU" Passport post BREXIT the "Olde Bluey" returns, and about bloody time

The EU passport is useless for frequent travellers even extended version is on 48 Pages, I am onto my fifth or sixth one in 25 years. My original "Old Bluey" was a hardback with 96 Pages so I hope the 96 pager is making a comeback.

I will be first in the Queue haha

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42443253

PTBM

Exactly modern Passports are like toilet paper

Showing my age now but my original hardback 96 Page "Bluey" was full before expire date, UK Passport office merely issued another affixed to the original by red silk lace and a wax seal thereby making it 192 pages and ensuring previous visas were still valid

Doing well on my current flimsy passport, only been used between VN and TH and I told them in my pigeon Vietnamese and Thai "Use This Page" Brilliant 2 Pages of VN Stamps an 2 of TH 10 pages empty between them, I piss off Immigration put my hand on Passport "Dont Stamp its there ... here" one needs to make the small ones last

I wasted all my passports with Chinese Visa, the bastards do not even allow another one on the same page. Thanks God they now have the non-visa rules for the major cities. EU passport is good passport anyway. @mekong you might need lots of pages for your future visa to enter the EU. Many prompremm you.

Bubi

I have no intention to visiting the EU anytime soon except for the UK to visit family

the bastards do not even allow another one on the same page. prompremm you.

Middle East Is/Was the Same Qatar wold not Stamp on the Back of a page fro Saudi UAE needed 2 pages clear so easy to eat up passport in 3 years

Fortunately in Vietnam my Visa takes the form of Temporary Residence Card and I can get four "Out and In" Stamps on one page

China is OK I have mt Muli Visa at back of Passport and entry / exit stamps in that section, Pages 12-16 are reserved for South Korea and Singapore

But that being said I want my Blue Passport back, National Identity, I am not and have never been a European, I am English a small little Island in the North Sea whom sticks 2 fingers up to the rest of Society which to all intents and purposes we invented.

(Coss Knows what I am on about)

We have "Snowflake" Journalist asking "Why Blue, no body under the age of 45 knows it" well fuck off I am over 45 petal and I want my Blue one back why because I am a cunt

PTBM the upside is the Australian Passport replacement is pretty quick so no big deal.

Dumbsoda was telling me it took longer for his replacement to get from Bangkok to Jing Joes than it did from Canberra to Bangkok.

But an inconvenience. Does PNG still do the full page visa? That used to be a killer. Sometimes 6 full pages in a month 🙄

PTBM the upside is the Australian Passport replacement is pretty quick so no big deal.

Dumbsoda was telling me it took longer for his replacement to get from Bangkok to Jing Joes than it did from Canberra to Bangkok.

But an inconvenience. Does PNG still do the full page visa? That used to be a killer. Sometimes 6 full pages in a month 🙄

With all due respect you lot are not entitled to a Passport hahah Aussie one should have stripes on it

Jokin' aside I have never liked the Burgundy EU Passport and have hated having to carry it, I am not EU am British, The "Bluey" gives the UK back national identity what we have left

With all due respect you lot are not entitled to a Passport hahah Aussie one should have stripes on it

Jokin' aside I have never liked the Burgundy EU Passport and have hated having to carry it, I am not EU am British, The "Bluey" gives the UK back national identity what we have left